Mark Richt Fired From UGA

Think he is a very good coach...last few years his teams were very talented and they couldn't back up their ranking, talk, blackouts, logo jumping...one the most underachieving teams in the country that I can think of...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another high-profile job opens up.

I'm happy if he ends up here.

14 full seasons at UGA
9 times he won 10+ games
Finished in the top 25 11 times
The top 10 eight times
9 bowl wins
6 Division titles
2 Conference titles

I see the point about not winning the big one, but that's harsh. That's a **** fine record, one I'm jealous of given our last 14 years. If I were a GA fan, I'd probably want him gone, but it's harsh none the less. Same deal with Les if he had been fired.

Man gets worse and worse nobody gonna want to come here

As bad as his team seemed this year they still went 9-3 with a chance for another 10 win season. He would have us in the ACCCG every year and could potentially lead us to a playoff

Advertisement
He didn't do **** with the booster money at UG ******* A, what the **** will he do here?

Advertisement
He let too much talent leave the state and couldn't win big games.

He didn't do **** with the booster money at UG ******* A, what the **** will he do here?

Get us in the ACC title game every year. And, he did do **** at UGA. Do you realize what UGA was before he got there? You're acting like they were Alabama.

Advertisement
very good coach but idk if the hunger is still there. regardless i'd take him over most of the clowns mentioned.

Wouldn't be mad if we hired him, especially if Pruitt came with him. I do question whether he has anything left in the tank. (He's only 55 though?) Maybe a change of scenery and coming back to his alma mater helps.

He instantly walks into Brad Kaaya though, I think he would win here.

Another guy who laughed at us when we came calling in 2006 and 2010, like Schiano, and now we are supposed to save him? Nahhhhh

Advertisement
Back