Mark Pope’s dismissal from JSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a Deion's ****suckers thread. You would post over there constantly.

Well I’ve been known to enter threads I shouldn’t

And Deion is trending on CIS…

Deion was one of the more exciting players when I started watching college football back in the day because he was an helluva lot more entertaining than watching Big 10 football up north.

Deion is about Deion being Prime being Deion. When you watch him enough, you can see through the threads of his bull **** - even when it is less clear.

He crossed the line again here. That doesn’t change the reality that people respond differently here to everything Deion because he’s in their heads.

**** him. **** him even more if he steals McClain. **** FSU too.

Also **** Gattis and **** him still being here.

Advertisement
Pope’s problem has been and MAY always be his inability to take accountability for the RESULT of his ACTIONS.

I bet he went home and blamed everyone but himself for burning down a new set of bridges.

it sucks for pope but i have no issues. we all sat here and said these kids are soft and need to be handled and kicked off. someone actually kicks that person (who apparently was an issue in the locker room) and now were mad bc it was too harsh since it was done in public? they signed off on being on this show. you see the good w the bad.

Advertisement
Time to stop coddling these boys/men.

“Awwww you embarrassed him! Thats not right! You so mean!”

Some “real kids” steal, are thieves, and get made to have to wear a sign in public saying what they did”

Act right! Stop taking kindness for weakness! Which is what you are doing when the coach handled it in house 5011 other times, and you STILL disrespectful!? Nah, take this embarrassment now and gtfo.

Dudes gonna melt down when Deion continues to succeed.

Some “real kids” steal, are thieves, and get made to have to wear a sign in public saying what they did”

Act right! Stop taking kindness for weakness! Which is what you are doing when the coach handled it in house 5011 other times, and you STILL disrespectful!? Nah, take this embarrassment now and gtfo.

Looks like we found Deion's #1 cheerleader lmao

Pope’s problem has been and MAY always be his inability to take accountability for the RESULT of his ACTIONS.

I bet he went home and blamed everyone but himself for burning down a new set of bridges.
Yep , that’s a guarantee for sure going home for his parents to attempt to raise him again. Poor family trying to get him up before 10:00 in the morning feeding him every day hoping he’ll look for a job somewhere I really feel for the parents and grandparents.

GOCANES

Looks like we found Deion's #1 cheerleader lmao

7322CB24-8B2D-4020-B4F1-F864EEEF87C9.gif

Advertisement
Too bad he was used and abused vs UM...
That aint too bad. I love it. Dont get it twisted, The U come first.

I had no problem rooting for Tebow as a Bronco fan, I have no problem rooting for Deion as a black man in this game, doing it his way, not caring about this box folks want him to operate in. If he wrong, he will be wrong on his terms.

As for this board, its the common stuff i guess is supposed to mean something “Oh he a D rider, oh he this or he that, not a real Cane.”

Dudes try every insult in the book to try to make others conform. It kills them to see some dont give enough of a ****. Lol

And let me be clear. I am mot saying if you a black man you gotta be on board. I am speaking for ME. I respect folks for their choices. If i think he wrong, i am going to say he wrong. But i dont think this is wrong. If you are an HABITUAL offender, you forfeit all rights to have things handled in a way that SAVES you the embarrassment.

Last edited:

Should have dismissed him like a man, in private the 5011th time or earlier. Not go Apprentice on him for his documentary.

The point is, this was largely done in this manner for selfish reasons. Theres no doubt kids should be held accountable and that means dismissal if need be. But being a diva about it like this is a chick move.

That aint too bad. I love it. Dont get it twisted, The U come first.

I had no problem rooting for Tebow as a Bronco fan, I have no problem rooting for Deion as a black man in this game, doing it his way, not caring about this box folks want him to operate in. If he wrong, he will be wrong on his terms.

As for this board, its the common stuff i guess is supposed to mean something “Oh he a D rider, oh he this or he that, not a real Cane.”

Dudes try every insult in the book to try to make others conform. It kills them to see some dont give enough of a ****. Lol

And let me be clear. I am mot saying if you a black man you gotta be on board. I am speaking for ME. I respect folks for their choices. If i think he wrong, i am going to say he wrong. But i dont think this is wrong. If you are an HABITUAL offender, you forfeit all rights to have things handled in a way that SAVES you the embarrassment.
Lets be real, this is why Deion gets so much support on here

Advertisement
Should have dismissed him like a man, in private the 5011th time or earlier. Not go Apprentice on him for his documentary.

The point is, this was largely done in this manner for selfish reasons. Theres no doubt kids should be held accountable and that means dismissal if need be. But being a diva about it like this is a chick move.

Respectfully disagree. I think embarrassing folks has a place. You keep saving dudes from shame and embarrassment, nobody should be surprised when then don’t think twice about continuing the behavior.

Respectfully disagree. I think embarrassing folks has a place. You keep saving dudes from shame and embarrassment, nobody should be surprised when then don’t think twice about continuing the behavior.

Embarrassing him in front of the team is enough.

Advertisement
Embarrassing him in front of the team is enough.
if hes as bad as we hear from within, sometimes people need this to learn the hard way. this is now 2 schools. i hope he catches on elsewhere and finds soem success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back