Mark Jones Speaking the Truth

Advertisement
Advertisement
mario is the only one built for here. evne he is high risk
False, Matt Campbell has hit Florida huge his entire career, same with Dino and Neal. Mario isn’t the only guy and trust me when I say I’m settling for him...I want Leipold, Campbell, Brown, and Babers...maybe Rhule.

Advertisement
YOU HAVE TO STOP SABAN. only butch can say i put 37 kids from one team in the nfl. 11 first round picks. multiple nfl hall of famers. my 3rd string rb was the 49ers all time leading rusher. you wanna make money in the nfl, come play for me. look me up, they made espn 30 for 30's about it.

YOU HAVE TO STOP SABAN. only butch can say i put 37 kids from one team in the nfl. 11 first round picks. multiple nfl hall of famers. my 3rd string rb was the 49ers all time leading rusher. you wanna make money in the nfl, come play for me. look me up, they made espn 30 for 30's about it.
the next guy has to beat saban for the majority of elite kids, if he doesnt do that i said it for Golden I said it for MR.they will be fired in 4 years

Need one of you crazy ******** to take one for the team.

pf6tne.gif
I have a headache from laughing so hard at this post. A bit aggressive but funny!

Advertisement
False, Matt Campbell has hit Florida huge his entire career, same with Dino and Neal. Mario isn’t the only guy and trust me when I say I’m settling for him...I want Leipold, Campbell, Brown, and Babers...maybe Rhule.

I get what you're saying, but Campbell and Brown were recruiting 2-3 star Florida kids that none of the big 3 wanted. Not big time recruits with everyone in the country after them. And there's a huge difference between recruiting those guys and the Stevenson's, Ridley's, and Surtains and Tyson Campbell's of the world. Not saying they can't do it, but it's a completely different ball game than the one they've been playing.

i could name at least half a dozen alabaga starters we lost the recruiting battle for. We can't go 2 for top 20 in florida and expect to compete for the cfb playoff.

You don't compete with Bama for 5 stars. The dude who was considered on that level recruiting wise was none other than Mark Richt (he earned his last name back). But reality is that without boosters paying recruits behind his back at UGA, he loses those battles to kids who want to get paid, just like every other non SEC coach.

I feel like fans have no understanding of the history of the football program. The key is getting the kids who are off the radar because they grew up in the Pork N Beans, who can ball but are skinny because they never had 3 square meals a day. You take the bigger DBs and turn them into LBs. The kids who have great feet you bulk up and turn into OL or TEs. The LBs get bulked up into DEs.

Miamis formula always has been and always will be:
Strength and conditioning+player development+innovative coach=championships

Stop dreaming of coaches that will supposedly out recruit Bama or the oil money schools for 5 stars. THEY DON'T EXIST.

Advertisement
the next guy has to beat saban for the majority of elite kids, if he doesnt do that i said it for Golden I said it for MR.they will be fired in 4 years

I'd say at the very least, you have to get your share. Which why Matt Campbell, Neal Brown and Rhule shouldn't be at the top of any list in my opinion.

You don't compete with Bama for 5 stars. I feel like fans have no understanding of the history of the football program. The key is getting the kids who are off the radar because they grew up in the Pork N Beans, who can ball but are skinny because they never had 3 square meals a day. You take the bigger DBs and turn them into LBs. The kids who have great feet you bulk up and turn into OL or TEs. The LBs get bulked up into DEs.

Stop dreaming of coaches that will supposedly out recruit Bama or the oil money schools for 5 stars. THEY DON'T EXIST.

PREACH!!!!

You don't compete with Bama for 5 stars. I feel like fans have no understanding of the history of the football program. The key is getting the kids who are off the radar because they grew up in the Pork N Beans, who can ball but are skinny because they never had 3 square meals a day. You take the bigger DBs and turn them into LBs. The kids who have great feet you bulk up and turn into OL or TEs. The LBs get bulked up into DEs.

Generally agree, but if Urban Meyer were at Miami, he would beat out Saban for some of those kids.

Advertisement
Back