Mark A Richards

That was a really bizarre conspiracy theory, and CDynasty was definitely trumpeting it all the way. Shameful.

Advertisement
Sorry to hear that. I can’t imagine. My point was that his “degree” as a saving grace is laughable in comparison to what he was as about to achieve.

Prayer to you & yours, as well as AR & his family.
Thank you and I completely get AR82 has lost so much...I couldn't imagine being 20-21 years old and having my dream taken away like that. Life can be cruel and so unfair, but how you handle that adversity defines who you are and I think AR82 will do great. Best wishes to you and your family and all Canes fans out there. Don't take life for granted, even for one day...

Advertisement
I've said it multiple times but I have his brother at my school and he tells me all the time that Mark will end up a gator. Don't be surprised when he signs the dotted line in the swamp. He also mentioned that even the family was in the dark about AR injury for quite some time. However, all are entitled to their beliefs

I've said it multiple times but I have his brother at my school and he tells me all the time that Mark will end up a gator. Don't be surprised when he signs the dotted line in the swamp. He also mentioned that even the family was in the dark about AR injury for quite some time. However, all are entitled to their beliefs
Definitely not uf, if anywhere it will be auburn if not Miami

uhhhh...

incredulous.gif

Advertisement
Auburn or Miami I believe are the only two options as of today October 10th. But hey maybe your right.

He’s messing with you , it’s miami or aub

Who cuts your hair?

Advertisement
I have said all along I think he ends up at Auburn. I hope I am wrong in the end, but nothing shows me he will be a Cane with his actions up to this point.

I have said all along I think he ends up at Auburn. I hope I am wrong in the end, but nothing shows me he will be a Cane with his actions up to this point.
you're not wrong. I hope you are in the end but about his actions u r spot on

Advertisement
Kids wants to play offense and we crooted him to play DB for 8 + months. If we lose him its bc we ****ed up

I haven't seen what you've seen. Sure they'll let him play rb but in an offense that is horrible and sure he showed them some praise before but nothing for me has shown he's down on us other then paranoia that he won't get a chance here at rb which I've never thought would be true

If you wanted to play RB, would Mark Richt or Nick Saban be THE offer to get? I dont have a good feeling about MAR at all. He's probably not a big loss for us, we dont need another RB and if we land Nunn and Stevenson we are great at S. We'll see how it all plays out, but man I want to see this kids career unfold at The U if its possible.

Advertisement
Back