Mark A Richards

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
Last edited:
Advertisement
**** yes, sign up and we'll see you get the contract, at whatever position, your bro also deserved.

Sad to AR82 career is over! Wuts up with the neck injuries tho that’s 2 players in 10months who’s careers ended due to neck injuries

Advertisement
Sad to AR82 career is over! Wuts up with the neck injuries tho that’s 2 players in 10months who’s careers ended due to neck injuries

Don't forget Wilder who's out for the season with one too. Just bizarre.

Important for him to learn one thing- just takes one hit for your career to be over. His brother is going to be getting a free high quality education for the next three years because our coach cares about his players. Doesn't matter if AR82 hadn't contributed at all, Richt would make sure he was taken care of. If this happens at Bama or Auburn, his bro would be looking for a way to pay for college next year.

AR82 is done
Tough news AR82!!!! This quote was in the Herald article about MAR: “Obviously, they really like me on defense,” Marc Antony said. “They know I have a special skill set on offense. I think at this point they just want to get me on campus and figure it out from there.”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article219622960.html#storylink=cpy
**** I step out to roll and smoke and I see this link.. **** yo that **** is truly humbling.. Literally

Advertisement
AR has a feee education at a private school so he's blessed

No ****. But he lost out on the money he’d make as a pro athlete. Have some compassion man, everything he’s been working for is gone.

An education is nice, but we all know why he was here. Just like most student athletes. To achieve their dream. And he was actually good enough to make the nfl, unlike most.

Advertisement
No ****. But he lost out on the money he’d make as a pro athlete. Have some compassion man, everything he’s been working for is gone.

An education is nice, but we all know why he was here. Just like most student athletes. To achieve their dream. And he was actually good enough to make the nfl, unlike most.
Hopefully like D mentioned he has that insurance policy like Jake butt and some guys had. I mean free education, hopefully 5-10 million, plus the connections he will make. Not the way he wanted to write his story, but I know how I would invest that money and support the program at the same time.

Hopefully like D mentioned he has that insurance policy like Jake butt and some guys had. I mean free education, hopefully 5-10 million, plus the connections he will make. Not the way he wanted to write his story, but I know how I would invest that money and support the program at the same time.

Yeah I here ya, we can only hope he has something lined up.
I’m just tired of seeing “well at least he has an education.” So he uses that to get a (maybe) $50k year job? In comparison to the money that he would have earned, stop calling that a “blessing.” He deserved & had so much more in front of him.
Sorry, I just hate so see guys careers end (especially in college not making a $) and their saving grace is a scholarship they likely don’t want.

Best wishes to Ahmon & I hope his life is more successful now than ever.

Advertisement
Important for him to learn one thing- just takes one hit for your career to be over. His brother is going to be getting a free high quality education for the next three years because our coach cares about his players. Doesn't matter if AR82 hadn't contributed at all, Richt would make sure he was taken care of. If this happens at Bama or Auburn, his bro would be looking for a way to pay for college next year.
Way to make **** up

Have some compassion? In the worst time of his life im saying he has an opportunity at a new path in life when he feels as low as he possibly can. Yes I know he had an Amazing future ahead of him but at least hes at a school where he can get a legit education and whether he coaches here or finds another passion he's blessed to have it at a private school. I have all the compassion in the world and my heart breaks for him in more ways then you can imagine

Have some compassion? In the worst time of his life im saying he has an opportunity at a new path in life when he feels as low as he possibly can. Yes I know he had an Amazing future ahead of him but at least hes at a school where he can get a legit education and whether he coaches here or finds another passion he's blessed to have it at a private school. I have all the compassion in the world and my heart breaks for him in more ways then you can imagine

That’s what you posted. To me, that sounds like an NCAA suit, not a fan of the player that is hurting with him. Whose heart breaks “more than I can imagine.”

Wake up. Education or not, he’s lost millions of dollars.

That’s what you posted. To me, that sounds like an NCAA suit, not a fan of the player that is hurting with him. Whose heart breaks “more than I can imagine.”

Wake up. Education or not, he’s lost millions of dollars.

But it’s not your money or family, so he should be thankful for his degree right?

Advertisement
Back