Mark A Richards

I want this kid. Bad! He’s special. Hopefully he see’s Auburn losing and playing **** on Offense.

Advertisement
AR has a feee education at a private school so he's blessed

That’s what you posted. To me, that sounds like an NCAA suit, not a fan of the player that is hurting with him. Whose heart breaks “more than I can imagine.”

Wake up. Education or not, he’s lost millions of dollars.
And could've played with that horrible neck if his knee was ok and only God knows what could've been next. I don't want to just be sad like his life is over its Football yhe average NFL career is what 4 years? Many of those guys have np hope afterwards but Ahmon has a chance so yes I'm saying he's blessed because he could've been in an even worse position. I'm praying for him whether you believe it or not

And could've played with that horrible neck if his knee was ok and only God knows what could've been next. I don't want to just be sad like his life is over its Football yhe average NFL career is what 4 years? Many of those guys have np hope afterwards but Ahmon has a chance so yes I'm saying he's blessed because he could've been in an even worse position. I'm praying for him whether you believe it or not

That’s fine. It’s nice he has a chance to get a degree. But I’m sure he would have preferred “4 years in the league” over a career ending neck injury before he has a chance. What would be a “worse position?”

That’s fine. It’s nice he has a chance to get a degree. But I’m sure he would have preferred “4 years in the league” over a career ending neck injury before he has a chance. What would be a “worse position?”

You know, no reason to go back & forth to try to speak for him. As long as we both agree that we wish him success & a bright future, that’s all we can do. Go Canes & F🙌🏼CK the Noles. Enjoy your night my dude!

Advertisement
Absolutely heartbroken over the news about ahmmon. Guy was just an awesome player to watch. Loved this U like crazy. Hopefully his legacy lives on in MAR. A truly sad time in his life

Every fûcking thread on this board is attack central tonight.

Advertisement
051F373B-480D-4CA9-9D35-3D3F94E04568.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Terrible news about AR82 and his football career being over, but let's not lose sight of what is important and that is his overall health. As for what could be worse? He could have developed an infection, went into septic shock and had to have amputations, something that happens in this country 38 times a day. So while I get this is football, there is a whole lot that could be worse and when I see comments like this I just shake my head. My wife was healthy one day, fighting for her life a few days later and then became a quad amputee from sepsis, so yeah there are a lot worse things in life than never playing football again. https://integrisok.com/resources/on...tull-a-sepsis-survivor-an-inspirational-story

Terrible news about AR82 and his football career being over, but let's not lose sight of what is important and that is his overall health. As for what could be worse? He could have developed an infection, went into septic shock and had to have amputations, something that happens in this country 38 times a day. So while I get this is football, there is a whole lot that could be worse and when I see comments like this I just shake my head. My wife was healthy one day, fighting for her life a few days later and then became a quad amputee from sepsis, so yeah there are a lot worse things in life than never playing football again. https://integrisok.com/resources/on...tull-a-sepsis-survivor-an-inspirational-story

Sorry to hear that. I can’t imagine. My point was that his “degree” as a saving grace is laughable in comparison to what he was as about to achieve.

Prayer to you & yours, as well as AR & his family.

Advertisement
Back