Mario possibly adding Jason Taylor as an analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If we could convince JT to get out on the recruiting trail, I don’t see any moms saying no

Analysts can't go out on the recruiting trail.

JT is also POSSIBLY being considered for an on-field role. He might get an offer to coach if we hire a TE/ST combo coach with 1 of the 2 remaining spots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought he was being considered for DE coach. Coming as just an analyst just shows that Mario knows what he’s doing. Seems like to get an on field role on staff you need to be established and not a “green” hire. The days of having guys like Patke coaching a position group are over

Whhhhhhaaaaaat? You mean there is a perfectly logical reason and ample documented evidence for why this might happen, and not just "why wouldn't Jason Taylor take an NFL job"?

I'm shocked. I mean, shocked that this has been kept as quiet as it has been until Barry Jackson and Gary Ferman just figured out that the spaceships on the covers of the first two Boston albums are designed in the shapes of guitars.

Thought he was being considered for DE coach. Coming as just an analyst just shows that Mario knows what he’s doing. Seems like to get an on field role on staff you need to be established and not a “green” hire. The days of having guys like Patke coaching a position group are over

All options are being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back