Mario possibly adding Jason Taylor as an analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gaby U says this is doubtful, as he believes Taylor wants on-field only.

Which means….fully expect Taylor as an analyst.

Enjoy 247 but the coaching searches are beyond them IMO.

She’s admittedly bossy, petty, & can be difficult, but til this day, I get mad at myself for not hollering or even saying hi to her when I saw her in person several yrs ago. My boys still clown me for it bro; I was stuck as fck. That was the first time I got shook to just saying something, Fck, anything. Lol.
You miss every shot you don’t take. I’ve learned that the hard way too lol

Advertisement
If we could convince JT to get out on the recruiting trail, I don’t see any moms saying no

Jason Taylor at the front door like:

BAA6FED2-A4AA-4BCD-BA98-86BD395382C4.jpeg

Moma like: ***** you going to Miami. I don’t want to hear **** else bout it.

Last edited:
Joy? Can he bring the ex along as well? Zach’s sister is single and hot af

Advertisement
Yeah I also would not mind him as DE coach the same way I would have been fine with Ed Reed as Safeties coach. Difference is Taylor’s recruiting focus would be lessened as this guy isn’t going to put the work on the trail worth $80m and a gold jacket but you prioritize him in solely Broward and Palm Beach so he’s local and he will win multiple guys per year

Advertisement
Whhhhhhaaaaaat? You mean there is a perfectly logical reason and ample documented evidence for why this might happen, and not just "why wouldn't Jason Taylor take an NFL job"?

I'm shocked. I mean, shocked that this has been kept as quiet as it has been until Barry Jackson and Gary Ferman just figured out that the spaceships on the covers of the first two Boston albums are designed in the shapes of guitars.
Thats one of my favorite albums and I never noticed that. Wow. Yes I know, we landed on the moon.

Advertisement
She’s admittedly bossy, petty, & can be difficult, but til this day, I get mad at myself for not hollering or even saying hi to her when I saw her in person several yrs ago. My boys still clown me for it bro; I was stuck as fck. That was the first time I got shook to just saying something, Fck, anything. Lol.
It happens to all of us. Gotta pick yourself and fighting through the pússy as always.

Playas fvck up every now & then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back