Mario possibly adding Jason Taylor as an analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whhhhhhaaaaaat? You mean there is a perfectly logical reason and ample documented evidence for why this might happen, and not just "why wouldn't Jason Taylor take an NFL job"?

I'm shocked. I mean, shocked that this has been kept as quiet as it has been until Barry Jackson and Gary Ferman just figured out that the spaceships on the covers of the first two Boston albums are designed in the shapes of guitars.
Tell me how old you are without telling me how old you are…😎

Advertisement
All jokes aside, I can’t think of a better Analyst to help coach guys like Jahfari Harvey, Jabari Ishmael & Cyrus Moss than Jason Taylor...

Who was discovered & drafted by the greatest coach in Hurricanes history, none other than Jimmy Johnson.

I actually love the idea of him being here 2 years and in case Coach Joe wants to go back West for whatever reason, JT is there or whoever we bring in as DE coach is there.

I’m just surprised we don’t have a DE coach candidate - I guess that Maryland DL coach was the choice and we went back to square 1

Advertisement
GIF by Taylor Gang

Mane! I like everything about that woman!!

She’s admittedly bossy, petty, & can be difficult, but til this day, I get mad at myself for not hollering or even saying hi to her when I saw her in person several yrs ago. My boys still clown me for it bro; I was stuck as fck. That was the first time I got shook to just saying something, Fck, anything. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back