Mario possibly adding Jason Taylor as an analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If Gaby is saying it then it must be the complete opposite

Advertisement
She’s admittedly bossy, petty, & can be difficult, but til this day, I get mad at myself for not hollering or even saying hi to her when I saw her in person several yrs ago. My boys still clown me for it bro; I was stuck as fck. That was the first time I got shook to just saying something, Fck, anything. Lol.
Pic???

JT would be great either as DE coach or analyst. And if the later, perhaps only for a season, moving to an on-the-field role for 2023.

Advertisement
How the gaytors and semenholes will spin this as not that important or good hire.
Yeah because having a first ballot NFL Hall of Famer on your staff and in the in the building and around your players can ONLY be described as a horrible hire. I mean what can they possibly say bad about that? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Actually…… never mind…..we’re talking about the fans of the Gayturds and the *****-holes!!! You can’t fix stupid and between both of their fanbases you have enough stupid to convince the whole world that the Earth 🌍 is ACTUALLY flat and there’s no way that “climate change” could exist because “climate change” is a “Round Earth Theory”.

Advertisement
Just curious, but where is this coming from that were looking for a DE coach on staff? Dunno why we would add a DE coach when we don't even have an official TE coach on staff or a ST coach on staff. Also if our future TE coach is gonna have double duty as our ST coach, Id rather us sign a legit WR coach than a DE coach. I mean between Joe, Steele and even Strong on staff our DEs should be just fine.

On the other hand Id like to see us bring in an actual WR coach that can focus on just coaching up our WRs and a top notch recruiter at that position as well. And I know Gattis can recruit WRs with the best of em but I would like to see him focused on the entire O and not coaching up a position group as well. Like how Cristobal freed up the entire D for Steele with the hire of Strong.

And furthermore I highly doubt Cristobal is gonna add a guy with no prior college coaching or recruiting experience to be a position coach on this staff. I get it that Jason Taylor is a HOF player but Jesus folks have y'all not learned from all the Ed Reed talk on this board that just cause you're a HOF player doesn't mean squat when it comes to college coaching and recruiting. As an analyst or consultant, like the rest of these local HS coaches, great. As an official position coach, give it some time.

Advertisement
Love it but surprised if he’s an analyst here why he wouldn’t just work for dolphins as a support DE coach. Maybe he wants HC job in CFB but either way lol Ed Reed and Jason Taylor both top 5-10 ever at their respective positions (Reed top 3 IMO) as analysts
What is Ed Reed's role again?

.....I would say Mario's playing Chess rather than Checkers, but it's more like he threw the entire Chess Set on the ground....

mad the odd couple GIF by CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back