Mario, Mario, Mario, Mario... (I'm not a fan of his and wish he'd stay off my lawn)

Fun fact. The next coach needs to win consecutive division titles and possibly a conference title. His successor might take us to the promised land.

Advertisement
Everyone is in love with Mario and his 61-59 overall record plus his losses this year to Utah and Stanford. For the life of me I cannot see him as that exception coach to take us to the promised land. I could say Kiffin, Kiffin, Kiffin,....and play the song "I'm a Travelin Man" since he never anchors anywhere and smoke and mirrors make him seem like a god of football when his record shows otherwise. Lou Saban and Howard got the U rolling and came from the NFL so why not search there for the most innovative OC or DC for here. I like Raheem Morris.
How many more threads aka random thoughts should we look forward to today?

Advertisement
Everyone is in love with Mario and his 61-59 overall record plus his losses this year to Utah and Stanford. For the life of me I cannot see him as that exception coach to take us to the promised land. I could say Kiffin, Kiffin, Kiffin,....and play the song "I'm a Travelin Man" since he never anchors anywhere and smoke and mirrors make him seem like a god of football when his record shows otherwise. Lou Saban and Howard got the U rolling and came from the NFL so why not search there for the most innovative OC or DC for here. I like Raheem Morris.
Delete your account.

Happy Thanksgiving Fraggle

123647658.gif

stfu GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's Pre-Thanksgiving Fraggile...then There's this.....

Advertisement
Can we just get a coach that has us better then 7-6 every year and wins the occasional bowl game before we worry about Nattys? 🙃

You win Fraggle.....10 year extension for Manny is the answer

No reason to take his FIU record into account. Even the god himself, Butch, could not win there. Except against us lol.

Advertisement
Back