Mario, Mario, Mario, Mario... (I'm not a fan of his and wish he'd stay off my lawn)

fraggle

Senile Senior
Everyone is in love with Mario and his 61-59 overall record plus his losses this year to Utah and Stanford. For the life of me I cannot see him as that exception coach to take us to the promised land. I could say Kiffin, Kiffin, Kiffin,....and play the song "I'm a Travelin Man" since he never anchors anywhere and smoke and mirrors make him seem like a god of football when his record shows otherwise. Lou Saban and Howard got the U rolling and came from the NFL so why not search there for the most innovative OC or DC for here. I like Raheem Morris.

Advertisement
Everyone is in love with Mario and his 61-59 overall record plus his losses this year to Utah and Stanford. For the life of me I cannot see him as that exception coach to take us to the promised land. I could say Kiffin, Kiffin, Kiffin,....and play the song "I'm a Travelin Man" since he never anchors anywhere and smoke and mirrors make him seem like a god of football when his record shows otherwise. Lou Saban and Howard got the U rolling and came from the NFL so why not search there for the most innovative OC or DC for here. I like Raheem Morris.
I mean I think that would work also

AEA97C96-2837-41DA-B4C3-F3538AA6804B.jpeg

Advertisement
Mario lost a game played without an OC because minutes before kickoff he was rushed to a hospital w a MI. Still, the refs stole the game.

Lane left 1 job prematurely… Tennessee, and only because his long time home called. Every other move was appropriately timed, and same decision anybody would make. His record is actually pretty **** good.

I’m starting to think you’re a troll.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where did JJ And DE come from?

I trust him like I do Richt. Not necessarily expecting to dominate but he'll care about our program enough to make us relevant again.

I think he's a good coach, not great. but his recruiting is elite and the money is there so with a lackluster ACC we can see a lot of success. Especially since he's inheriting a solid roster

Advertisement
Man go eat yourself into a turkey coma today, the devil is a lie
really-****ed.gif

Advertisement
Fraggle, Fraggle, Fraggle

Your takes are awful man. There is more to these stories other than record. With that said I’d take joe Brady with an all star staff around him.

Advertisement
Back