Mario, Josh Gattis and Kevin Steele Media Monday 10/3

Advertisement
Such a stark contrast between gattis and Steele.

Gattis deflected blame and got offended when questioned about his scheme (condensed vs non condensed formations)

While coach Steele took full responsibility "it starts and ends with me."

Gattis can get f'ed. Can't wait till he's gone.

Gattis deflected blame and got offended when questioned about his scheme (condensed vs non condensed formations)

How about Mario?

Advertisement

Not sure how sustainable he (Gattis) is here. His scheme is getting national attention for the wrong reasons, his length of his recruitment to UM was questionable. There have been several reports out now that then co-offensive coordinator at Alabama didn't call plays after claiming he did (Mike Locksley called them) and his contribution to the offense at Michigan is suspect after that team has moved on/improved in aspect since his departure. Now his attitude here is to be this stoic and immovable coordinator sticking to what doesn't work because--stubborn.

I don't know. Each day that goes by, I like his style of coordinating less and less. His offense better start clickin' or he's one-and-done.

Gattis is such a ******* tool. What a *****.

Give me Danny Visor Mullen and his old lady who wants to make out with all our players .
Just what the players need, a team bicycle. If "it" happens on Greentree, it counts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reminds me of being a kid again in school and seeing another kid being asked a question in their presentation when it was clear they didn't actually read any of the material.
Lmao, that's EXACTLY what i was thinking too. Guy clearly doesn't know wtf he's doing.

Advertisement
Not sure how sustainable he (Gattis) is here. His scheme is getting national attention for the wrong reasons, his length of his recruitment to UM was questionable. There have been several reports out now that then co-offensive coordinator at Alabama didn't call plays after claiming he did (Mike Locksley called them) and his contribution to the offense at Michigan is suspect after that team has moved on/improved in aspect since his departure. Now his attitude here is to be this stoic and immovable coordinator sticking to what doesn't work because--stubborn.

I don't know. Each day that goes by, I like his style of coordinating less and less. His offense better start clickin' or he's one-and-done.

TrumpyCane says stop with the “Michigan improved their offense” since he left

They have played two opponents they played last year

2021:
Maryland: 59 points
Iowa: 42

2022:
Maryland: 34 (17 points going into the 4th)
Iowa: 27 (20 points with 3 minutes left in game)

Michigans offense looked good against the 3 ****bag teams they played

Here's the clip im referring to

bc978d80-3032-4d7e-995e-424bbdbfa0f6_text.gif

TrumpyCane says stop with the “Michigan improved their offense” since he left

They have played two opponents they played last year

2021:
Maryland: 59 points
Iowa: 42

2022:
Maryland: 34 (17 points going into the 4th)
Iowa: 27 (20 points with 3 minutes left in game)

Michigans offense looked good against the 3 ****bag teams they played
People want to create a narrative, even when the data says otherwise.

Advertisement
Back