Mario is Doing the Work

So Mario sat Avantae for creating a social media distraction? What was the nature of this "distraction"? When does Avantae get off this double secret probation?
Mario said he talked to Avantae after he was upset about playing time against So. Miss and removed all his Miami stuff from IG or something. I believe Mario specifically said something about we won’t be having that type of stuff.

Not sure when he gets on the field. Likely when he proves it on specials and in practice.

Advertisement
Mario’s mantra has been work it into reality.

Don’t like where you’re at? Do the work to change it.

In one offseason we have gone from trench babies to trench bullies.

We just out-trenched TAMU (SEC team with allegedly one of the best rosters in the nation) on BOTH sides of the ball.

Yeah **** ain’t perfect, yeah I’ve bytched about TVD… but Mario is DOING THE WORK.

Doing the work turns losers into winners. Doing the work turns lifeless stadiums into madhouses of mayhem.

So, sure, let’s bytch about the things that need work, but let’s not forget that they are DOING THE WORK. The proof is already on the field… and god willing it will migrate up onto the scoreboard sooner than later. And, if it doesn’t, nobody is going to outwork Mario to fix it.
Nominee for POTY right here.

Mario said he talked to Avantae after he was upset about playing time against So. Miss and removed all his Miami stuff from IG or something. I believe Mario specifically said something about we won’t be having that type of stuff.

Not sure when he gets on the field. Likely when he proves it on specials and in practice.
At this point put Avantae in need to see somebody else back in James spot

Advertisement

Mario’s mantra has been work it into reality.

Don’t like where you’re at? Do the work to change it.

In one offseason we have gone from trench babies to trench bullies.

We just out-trenched TAMU (SEC team with allegedly one of the best rosters in the nation) on BOTH sides of the ball.

Yeah **** ain’t perfect, yeah I’ve bytched about TVD… but Mario is DOING THE WORK.

Doing the work turns losers into winners. Doing the work turns lifeless stadiums into madhouses of mayhem.

So, sure, let’s bytch about the things that need work, but let’s not forget that they are DOING THE WORK. The proof is already on the field… and god willing it will migrate up onto the scoreboard sooner than later. And, if it doesn’t, nobody is going to outwork Mario to fix it.
Welcome back, DBC.

Advertisement
Welcome back, DBC.
Deep burn.

Hey… I’ve been calling for Garcia since Southern Miss.

Looks like Mario might’ve even blown up the locker room by sticking with TVD too long.

No doubt today was a real bad setback and even I underestimated his gameday coaching deficiencies.

But I still believe that Mario is the kind of guy who will work it into reality.

Advertisement
Back