Mario Cristobal

Awesome will keep that in mind. Hey man i cheer for mario and my cousin who is on his staff. Mario will never come to the U he loves Oregon and they love him as well. I love the canes and my concern is our offense. I went to Columbus yes i am overweight, bald, don't have a goatee and don't live in SW. I did find your comment about Lourdes and St Brendans to be awesome!
People wanted your cousin, I’m assuming Alex Mirabal, on this hurricane staff.

Advertisement
He interviewed for the job. He coached with Brown and Hartley at Marshall.

Yes, but only if you succeeded in drugging the chaperone.

You didn't even have to leave campus sometimes. You never took one out to the bleachers? Or she was going to a friend's house, whose parents she conveniently forgot to mention were out of town.

Mario is going to do great out there. I am very happy for him and Coach Mirabal and I really hope they succeed. In terms of our putrid offense I really hope that CMR drops Searles and brings in a young innovative OC. We have way to much talent on this offense.
it's insane the offensive talent this team has wasted, and not just under Mork, no when Mork came i thought well at least we will have a good O....NOT dude is no better than average

Dude took over a program that was molested by Willie Taggart. He deserves a little slack in year 1.

Advertisement
You didn't even have to leave campus sometimes. You never took one out to the bleachers? Or she was going to a friend's house, whose parents she conveniently forgot to mention were out of town.
Brother... that goes with any girl from any school... I got similar stories with Gringas from Coral Gables, Coral Park and Southwest... mind you I'm talking 60's/70's.

Advertisement
Brother... that goes with any girl from any school... I got similar stories with Gringas from Coral Gables, Coral Park and Southwest... mind you I'm talking 60's/70's.
I think the private school girls were worse. Something about them being told *** was bad all day in religion and their parents thinking they were raising a saint would just bring out their inner *****. I went to Coral Park in the 90's. It was the stairs by the library. No one ever used those.

I think the private school girls were worse. Something about them being told *** was bad all day in religion and their parents thinking they were raising a saint would just bring out their inner *****. I went to Coral Park in the 90's. It was the stairs by the library. No one ever used those.
Ok... Coral Park here too early 70's. The demographics were totally different... the school had a large ****** presence, with whites and Cubans/Latins last. Back then Catholic girls weren't as liberal as the 90's or now from my experiences. All I know is us guys with our testosterone peeking were more than happy to find like-minded girls.

Advertisement
Awesome will keep that in mind. Hey man i cheer for mario and my cousin who is on his staff. Mario will never come to the U he loves Oregon and they love him as well. I love the canes and my concern is our offense. I went to Columbus yes i am overweight, bald, don't have a goatee and don't live in SW. I did find your comment about Lourdes and St Brendans to be awesome!

You're obviously a good dude with a sense of humor and no thin skin. I wouldn't criticize your point of view on this since you have a family dynamic at play too that completely justifies it.

We lost to Virginia
That’s really all that needs to be said.
No reason to lose to them, UNC,Duke. Every once in a while I can see Vatech giving us a good game, FSU always does for obvious reasons. But if this team prepares and executed even mildly efficient we win
This is a result of horrible play calling and extremely lazy effort to execute.

Advertisement
We lost to Virginia
We need shirts made "we lost to Virginia" signs need to be made and stuck up all along Richt's daily route, in his yard, on his office door, he thinks we have forgotten already, let's remind him. What 15 year veteran coach with a team full of hoss's loses to Virginia ??

Amateur hour on this site. Why are we crowning or crucifying Cristobal on year 1?

That being said, I’ll never understand the hatred Mario gets here. History shows that leaving that ****** Golden staff for Alabama (under Saban) was a smart move. Now he’s the Head Coach at Oregon. Killing it in recruiting wise and has the program going in the right direction.
Let’s see how looks after losing a potential #1 overall pick at QB

I'm not a Fins fan... but that scenario sounds interesting for the Dolfans. If Herbert ends up being hot pickens, another Suck for Luck year may be in order. Or get lucky like a Marino late in the first round or even luckier $ and get him like a Brady in the sixth round. I assume you are talking about getting James Harbaugh right?

The other one, Jim.

Advertisement
Back