Mario Cristobal

Mario got the best qb in college football and has 2 losses in the pac 12. Almost 3 losses. Richt not nick saban but some of yall trying him comparing him to mario

Advertisement
the honeymoon just got the first smelly coochie whiff yesterday, better summers eve that **** mario

The ol' "He's moarrrr of a Cane and moarrrrr successful than you haters!" argument.

A) Joe Bugel, Rich Kotite and Randy-Al Shangolden are all more successful coaches than any of us. So? That's no immunity from criticism.

B) The moarrrrr of a Cane is impossible to quantify. I dunno though. Not many of us have badmouthed our alma mater to get ahead professionally. Especially after getting a free education and even drawing a paycheck from said institution.

So what are his words you take issue with? I don't recall anything that ever bothered me.

Lamar Thomas said some things at Louisville and that didn't bother me either. He's a Cane, but when you're on the job elsewhere, you're given some leeway. Anyone in any business is smart enough to understand that.

So let's hear it. What offended you exactly?

As for a free education, please. Football is a grueling sport and the tolls on one's body is often far more costly and far reaching than the cost of an education. The university profits far more than the costs of the entire teams cost of education, so get out of here with that. His checks from here again are a drop in the bucket, but I'm sure if he was asked, he is grateful and thankful for the opportunity he was given.

the honeymoon just got the first smelly coochie whiff yesterday, better summers eve that **** mario

You mean losing on the road to a team with one loss? That loss coming at the hands of a disorganized but talented USC team.

Seems to me, it says there's some work to do at Oregon yet. The rankings were wrong and the Oregon name (a more recognizable brand and history of good teams) carried too much weight on the voters minds even though both had the same record going into the game.

It is what it is and Washington State got a bump for the win while Oregon dropped some. Oregon played their worst quarter of ball in a while and you can't do that on the road against a Leach coached team. Hey behind like they did, it's a talk order to get back even or ahead as Leach isn't going to call plays to only eat time.

You mean losing on the road to a team with one loss? That loss coming at the hands of a disorganized but talented USC team.

Seems to me, it says there's some work to do at Oregon yet. The rankings were wrong and the Oregon name (a more recognizable brand and history of good teams) carried too much weight on the voters minds even though both had the same record going into the game.

It is what it is and Washington State got a bump for the win while Oregon dropped some. Oregon played their worst quarter of ball in a while and you can't do that on the road against a Leach coached team. Hey behind like they did, it's a talk order to get back even or ahead as Leach isn't going to call plays to only eat time.

HE HAS THE #1 DRAFT PICK AT QB AND HAS TWO LOSSES ALREADY

Advertisement
HE HAS THE #1 DRAFT PICK AT QB AND HAS TWO LOSSES ALREADY

So one player makes a team?

Where was this QB last year when they went 7-6? What about the previous year when they were 4-8? The year before, 9-4? He was there, but how much help did he have? Will he go #1? We shall see.

Bottom line, they have been on a downward trend since the Chip Kelly days. They were ranked pretty high and had only an OT to Stanford. Well, Stanford is sitting at two losses now, so whatever.

Any way you look at it, I'm not sure what people are expecting. Oregon was effectively in shambles. He has then playing decent ball, but as I previously said, there's still a lot of work to be done. He seems to be raising the standard of their recruiting and is competitive on the field.

This is essentially his first major job and there's going to be hiccups. Right now though, he doesn't have a bad loss (ours againat UVA qualifies right now as a bad loss) out of the two he has. WSU will always be dangerous with the Pirate at the helm and in particular when you spot then a half at their place.

Anything else to add?

Advertisement
Back