Mario Cristobal

I think we should hire that guy from the Pulaski Academy in Arkansas because we can't punt anyway.

Real talk though. I think many of his analytics and decision making criteria can be translated into the college game considering the inconsistency of the college kicking game.

Advertisement
oregon.jpg

Crystalballs sucks! Do. Not. Want. Here. Ever. Phil Knight’s going to boot his sorry *** to the pavement when this season ends.

Advertisement
Mario needs to come home and bring this guy with him
ed7ec446087ca4e9d9cb290c185c666c.jpg
Coach Feld the strength and conditioning coach worked with Mario at Bama. Went out to Eugene last week and all i can say is that it was an amazing experience. We sat with KC Jones who was sporting his canes jacket and Sherko. Love my Canes but I am pulling for the them out there.

But Mario's got Miami ties, bro! He'd kill it here, bro!

Damm I was kinda rooting for the man... Cristobal will get it right one day he just have to stick with it. Dont be so quick to laugh at a man's failures especially when they out there trying to make it happend.

Damm I was kinda rooting for the man... Cristobal will get it right one day he just have to stick with it. Dont be so quick to laugh at a man's failures especially when they out there trying to make it happend.

I'm laughing at the fans that are tied to a guy simply because he went to Miami. I'm hoping Mario succeeds as well given that with our administration and AD, Mario would likely be the next guy here down the road (whether I like it or not).

Luigi is going to lose at least 4 games this year and then the process of him being truly exposed as a corch will begin when Herbert leaves.

I do want him back in Miami eventually though.....as a positions corch at Columbus. That should pacify his cult of slurpers.

Advertisement
Amateur hour on this site. Why are we crowning or crucifying Cristobal on year 1?

That being said, I’ll never understand the hatred Mario gets here. History shows that leaving that ****** Golden staff for Alabama (under Saban) was a smart move. Now he’s the Head Coach at Oregon. Killing it in recruiting wise and has the program going in the right direction.

This page is a circle jerk for Butch Davis. They're mad Butch didn't get the hired, so they want anyone and everyone that could have been hired to fail so they can point fingers and pat themselves on the back and say they were right.

I have to admit watching Leach's offense is enjoyable after watching ours for so long, once he finds his trigger man its hard to shut him down. He actually expects his QB to go to the los and read the D and call the right play, i also noticed, unless i was that drunk, that Leach is running the ball and playin a little D, whats the world coming to

Advertisement
I have to admit watching Leach's offense is enjoyable after watching ours for so long, once he finds his trigger man its hard to shut him down. He actually expects his QB to go to the los and read the D and call the right play, i also noticed, unless i was that drunk, that Leach is running the ball and playin a little D, whats the world coming to
Yeah he finally went and got himself a good D coordinator. They had linebackers that weigh like 210 making plays and impacting the oregon offense. Those players showed no quit and kept poise as the Ducks were trying to storm back.

This page is a circle jerk for Butch Davis. They're mad Butch didn't get the hired, so they want anyone and everyone that could have been hired to fail so they can point fingers and pat themselves on the back and say they were right.

I'm BBB all the way but I never understood the hate for Mario. I subconsciously get draw by the herd over him sometimes but dude is a Cane and has risen to HC of major team. Mark isn't getting fired the next year or two and Butch is aging, would it hurt to have someone out there that would make a splash hire?

We can laugh at urban Meyer too losing to Purdue 21-6 with 8 minutes left in the 3rd in his 6th season at Ohio state, pretty crazy when you consider how much of a talent advantage osu has over Purdue
He's a gayturd , suckeye ***aloon. Meyer is a chump. Those people who ride is jock and want to hire him are undercover gayturd suckeye ***aloons in my book.

Advertisement
I'm BBB all the way but I never understood the hate for Mario. I subconsciously get draw by the herd over him sometimes but dude is a Cane and has risen to HC of major team. Mark isn't getting fired the next year or two and Butch is aging, would it hurt to have someone out there that would make a splash hire?

The splash hire is always great. It certainly creates a buzz around the program. Look at the excitement when Richt was hired. However, we have never made the splash hire. Howard and Butch were assistants, Jimmy and Dennis came from small programs with little fanfare. Times are different though.

Mario is going to do great out there. I am very happy for him and Coach Mirabal and I really hope they succeed. In terms of our putrid offense I really hope that CMR drops Searles and brings in a young innovative OC. We have way to much talent on this offense.

The criticism of Luigi has nothing to do with Botch. The Luigi slurpers/Columbus High cult only exacerbate it when he shows that he's a corch and they continue to guzzle the Kool Aid. He's repeatedly shown himself to be a head corch in the past, is still doing so this season and will continue to do so in the future.

Advertisement
Back