Mario Cristobal: “I don’t want to hear this sh_t!” - Article

Advertisement
Well if he going to come down here and stink it up it’s going to be worse , it’s going to boos and a half empty stadium.
hd_e48de8de-3124-40d0-b48a-734bd610f255_seriously.gif

I don’t see the enamor with him. He got fired from his last HC position. Spurned the U to work with satan. Left satan to join Willie at O. Willie left and he took over. He went 4-3 last year. Winning with Willies players. Plays in a weak conference. Has a .500 record and his middle name is Manuel.

This is like begging for your ex girlfriend back after she cheated on you with another guy, even knowing she has an STD.

Hard Pass. I’d stick it out with Manny until James is fired or a better option comes open.

Advertisement
These conversations are fun.

Apparently, Mario could be a great coach and at the same time he is the worst 6-1 coach in the history of coaching.

I get the Duck fans though. After a couple of bowl appearances and a past trip to the championship game they really think they are close. These close wins are scaring them whether valid or not. And their QB sucks.

As for some of these Miami fans, criticizing Mario is the epitome of hypocrisy. They have defended Manny for less but Mario’s 6-1 record is chock-full of unforgivable issues.

Advertisement
Luigi crying about a couple of boos from some random granolaheads and I'm over here insulting his wife's appearance just because there's a chance he could be our next coach/corch.

If he does come back here he'll need to do one of two things- toughen up and grow some thicker skin or go the other way and challenge anybody to a fight in the Blue Lot immediately after the game if they so much as give a dirty look to one of his QBs.
Yeah hes from here; he should know what this town is like. He tells us not to boo, likely next game we'll be booing touchdowns, turnovers and first downs purely out of spite.

We need to just man up
And hire freeze
He wouldn’t cost much
He can recruit with the best of the then
Plays the bag game
Cheats
He wins big games
He had some really good defenses at ole miss too
He would have us crushing the coastal and winning the conf by year 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
What kind of “woke” phuckery is this?

Stalin, Hitler, Lenin and Mao would be proud.

I thought you guys said that Mario was an “alpha dog”? This screams of “flaming ******” to me.

Advertisement
Back