Mario Addresses Disgruntled Parents

In any sport, at any age or level, a parent should never discuss playing time with a coach. Not in U8 girls soccer and certainly not in college sports.

Advertisement
What players do you guys think will hit the portal? Purely guessing

Jake Garcia
Thad Franklin
Jalen Harrell
Romello Brinson
Avantae Williams
Keyshawn Smith
Avery Huff
Chantz Williams
Keyshawn Smith
Jacolby George
Khamari Rodgers
Tecroy Couch
Isiah Dunson
Key Smith listed twice...you must hate him

Advertisement
Btw, it’s some real hoe *** dudes on this board. If you give one of them a negative reaction on a post you come across, they will go through your post history or wait until you post just to give you a negative reaction out of spite. Same dudes who are quick to call others soft. Real bytch made hoe tendencies 😂😂😂😂
Why didn't you tag me since I know this is a call out to me. You homers on here...yourself included are so quick to neg people when they talk bad about certain players. Especially those players who are lazy, entitled, and quit on this team. Why the **** would we wish players like this the best?

How is this not more widely known?!

I know you have to be of a certain age to be cognizant of all things that was Jeff George but this is the first time I've ever seen or heard of his kid being on our roster.

You and me both. And I'm a guy with a loooong memory who still remembers ****eheads like Jeff George and Bryan Fortay...

Advertisement
Why didn't you tag me since I know this is a call out to me. You homers on here...yourself included are so quick to neg people when they talk bad about certain players. Especially those players who are lazy, entitled, and quit on this team. Why the **** would we wish players like this the best?
I don’t need to tag. A hit dog will always holla.

Ppl wish then the best because life doesn’t revolve around our favorite sports team. These are young men that will need to grow in order to be productive members of society

I don’t need to tag. A hit dog will always holla.

Ppl wish then the best because life doesn’t revolve around our favorite sports team. These are young men that will need to be productive members of society
Immature people who quit when the going gets tough? I hope they do well with their lives but when it comes to playing football for free at a school like Miami...us fans expect you to work your *** off and be a team player. If he didn't want to be here anymore then you handle it like a mature young adult when the season ends.

As I'm sure you could tell I don't care for players who are lazy and refuse to do things the right way.

Immature people who quit when the going gets tough? I hope they do well with their lives but when it comes to playing football for free at a school like Miami...us fans expect you to work your *** off and be a team player. If he didn't want to be here anymore then you handle it like a mature young adult when the season ends.

As I'm sure you could tell I don't care for players who are lazy and refuse to do things the right way.
Whaaattttt. 18-22 yr olds can be immature? I’m so surprised. Heaven forbids we think of them as more then just entertainment.

Let me guess. You were so mature and did everything perfectly when you were their age huh?

Advertisement
Whaaattttt. 18-22 yr olds can be immature? I’m so surprised. Heaven forbids we think of them as more then just entertainment.

Let me guess. You were so mature and did everything perfectly when you were their age huh?
No actually I wasn't mature but I did everything the right way and worked my *** off. I'll never understand why some of you are actually defending Thad.

Anyone that has ever done anything in life knows it isn’t and never has been best person wins. This is also true in sports. There have always been favorites.

What I have tried to impart on my kids is 1) make it easy on the decision maker - do your work and don’t be a distraction. Doing #1 leads to 2) always give yourself as many options as possible. That way when it really is about the coach, boss, teacher, etc. not giving you a fair shake then you can say “peace out”.

There is no need to post **** all over social media crying about it. Just say thanks for the opportunity but my time here is done. ✌🏻

A lot of talk about the athlete and actions, but how about the major role that social media is playing in the action of so many, including players, friends, family, and life in general. It's a **** of a thing when some disgruntled father gets on twitter and tweets all sort of B/S thinking that will influence, change or call out a team for not enough playing time,
Internet Twitter GIF by Achievement Hunter
............social media can create a sh** storm in seconds, and there is no pulling back, do over, or changes........it is what it is......the twitterverse can reach out and bite...

Advertisement
No actually I wasn't mature but I did everything the right way and worked my *** off. I'll never understand why some of you are actually defending Thad.
So you wasn’t mature, but did everything the right way? That’s a contradiction sir. Besides, that’s YOUR life. Not everyone has your experience or has been equipped with the mindset to handle certain things at 18-22 yrs old. So as decent human beings, we can hope they learn from their mistakes before it’s to late.

And at first your issue was ppl wishing him well, now it’s ppl defending him that’s your issue? First show me where I defended Thad?.? I actually haven’t said a word about Thad cause I don’t know the situation and I don’t speak on **** I have no idea about, especially when the only info out is from hearsay. Second, how does wishing him well (what I have seen) equate to defending him?

Last edited:
January will be six years driving a semi truck for a living. 650,000 miles.

I ran the roads, hauled the freight, through snow, mountains, high winds and heavy rain. I've been in some dangerous areas (philly was NO joke, you didnt **** around in there) to deliver freight.

And I did it without mommy and daddy holding my hand. We send 18 year olds to combat, and mommy and daddy aint there either. I'm sorry, there comes a time where you have to cut the apron strings.

You are either willing to put the work in or your aren't. As biggie said, "There ain't no such thing as halfway crooks.". On the '01 team, what do you think would happen if a player walked off the field? The coaches would be the least of their problems. The players would step up.

Major Payne said it best:

*pop your ***-tay out his mouth*

Any fun Philly stories or crazy **** stories?

In the past few seasons, he’s been contacted by USC (allegedly), Auburn, Florida & I’m sure others. Add in what Miami ponied up to pay him & what Oregon was willing to go up to (rumor was $10 million)..

Not too bad for Average Joe. 🤷🏻‍♂️
So he’s worth the money just because someone is willing to pay it? we have overpaid a lot of coaches at Miami, but you want to give props to Mario for getting 80 million from his Miami connections and sitting at 5-5? And Oregon offered him 85 million over 10 years

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back