Mario’s first real big test

Advertisement
some of the biggest Nancys reside on this board. He's had 4 games with loser mentality kids and he's already failed? yall some special kind of stupid. 7-5 last year people. Yall act like Lashlee had us scoring 50 a game. I have no doubt Mario will turn this ship and the same people bashing him right now would be saying "I knew all along he was the guy" blah blah. Bipolar grade school girls up in here. I don't care if Saban was coaching these kids. Most of them are trash. How many NFL talents are on this roster? Maybe 5 at best? that should tell you something
You don't need UM 2001 to beat MTSU....Stop with the BS Excuses....

You don't need UM 2001 to beat MTSU....Stop with the BS Excuses....
I have to hand it to you man… you are consistent as ****.

If you ain’t blowing Brooklyn D, talking about how fast Al shipman was, or derailing and entire thread going on about Italian food… you are bashing Mario and his staff.

Major props

If you ain’t blowing Brooklyn D, talking about how fast Al shipman was, or derailing and entire thread going on about Italian food… you are bashing Mario and his staff.

Major props
Dude is a clown. Probably a FSU mole. His life is probably miserable and that's all he's got to make himself feel happy

Advertisement

Major props
Cot **** right I'm bashing the garbage I've witnessed...and before you talk about blowing someone...or my heritage..come say it to my face F boy...

If your players aren't there mentally...that's on coaching...and before you tell someone to STFU....make sure you eat a **** first.
Clearly you've never played a sport in your life. Coaches can try to fire you up all they want but it's up to the dudes on the field to check in dipship. You must be a female cause you sound like a b¹tch

Advertisement
Clearly you've never played a sport in your life. Coaches can try to fire you up all they want but it's up to the dudes on the field to check in dipship. You must be a female cause you sound like a b¹tch
Man go F yourself...I lettered in 3 sports in HS....Come say your garbage to my face Punk....telling me about coaching, with a family full of HS...College and NFL experience...go sit your stupid *** down....

Man go F yourself...I lettered in 3 sports in HS....Come say your garbage to my face Punk....telling me about coaching, with a family full of HS...College and NFL experience...go sit your stupid *** down....
swimming, cheerleader, and badminton don't count little girl. 4 turnovers and 3 on your first 3 possessions is a recipe for disaster especially either a few liabilities playing on defense.

Stipe Miocic Love GIF by UFC

swimming, cheerleader, and badminton don't count little girl. 4 turnovers and 3 on your first 3 possessions is a recipe for disaster especially either a few liabilities playing on defense.
Don't want to hear your regurgitated BS...only a fool such as yourself, would have the audacity to come on here, and excuse our performance against a garbage team...that everyone thought was a blowout Win.

Advertisement
Don't want to hear your regurgitated BS...only a fool such as yourself, would have the audacity to come on here, and excuse our performance against a garbage team...that everyone thought was a blowout Win.
only thing that should've been regurgitated was you. That's exactly what you're doing on here. On and on about this coach sucks, this guy sucks. You're dumb if you don't see that different coaches and same results mean it's the ones playing the game. same team that should've lost to App St last year and GT as well. These kids just waltzed into hard rock after texas am and thought they'd show up and win with ease. And as soon as TVD handed them 10 they checked out. it happens in sports. that's not coaches. That's players

How fast was froggy tho?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back