Mario’s first real big test

Advertisement
How bout them Dolphins....
I am not sure if you are being facetious, of even insinuating something with this comment, but considering what happened to 'them' dolphins last night...I think they did well in that environment. The offense looked a lot different with Bridgewater, but if he is going to be the guy for a few weeks...if not the season, I would say they are going be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is trying to make diamonds out of dirt. the kids we have are junk. nobody here expected us to be great until year 3-4 before he was hired. what changed?

Mario is trying to make diamonds out of dirt. the kids we have are junk. nobody here expected us to be great until year 3-4 before he was hired. what changed?
Mopes are gonna mope. A good 30-40% of the people on this board love when we lose. It lets them point at something mediocre in their life that they’re not actually responsible for.

Mopes are gonna mope. A good 30-40% of the people on this board love when we lose. It lets them point at something mediocre in their life that they’re not actually responsible for.
I honestly think that's true. almost like a bunch of UF and FSU moles in here that love bashing the program. Atleast I hope that's true because this fanbase is the worst in sports

Advertisement
Sometimes I wish I didn't care what kind of team/program we have, but after decades upon decades, I still do. Not really even sure what constitutes a successful rest of this season right now. I want to say "winning the Coastal," but I honestly don't know what to think right now.

Advertisement
LOL Mack Brown licking his chops. They gonna score 60 on this yutz of a team.

NO way in **** can Gattis run offense score enough to even remotely keep up. They’ll be down 14 or more and the QB will still milk the clock down to 5s before the snap because of CWM being run every ******* play.
GTFOOH.

Seasons over. GO home. Find something else to do and come back in 8 yrs when they finally fire this imitation for Stonehenge.
I think this is what happens too.
This will be the first high powered pass offense we face this year and they are going to boat race us. I think the staff is worried about the same and will try to mitigate the blow out by trying to control the clock and keep the score respectable. Don’t think it will work, but I think that’s what they try to do.

I cant see how we can rate Mario’s efforts with this bunch. I’ll test Mario once he has his recruits in place. These lackadaisical Diaz recruits were promised turn down service and a kiss goodnight. They lack toughness.
His recruits in place??....Who??...Those verbal commits mean nothing...and I've got news for you...keep losing games to inferior competition, and it'll take a miracle to hold on to them, regardless of their "Tweets"

Advertisement
Back