Mario’s first real big test

Advertisement
Advertisement
There have already been a few tests.

Had a shot to upset Texas A&M but failed when TVD had a bad game and receivers couldn't break free from a third-string secondary.

Had another test to prove Miami could bounce back from a loss and show up against Middle Tennessee, in front of a lackluster crowd.

0-for-2 out the gate.
The next test is beating a North Carolina squad that has owned the Canes the past three years, and prior to—as well as trying to go 1-0 in ACC play (after the team went 0-2 last year) and looking to avoid three straight losses to drop to 2-3.

It'll be a slew of tests all season. Buckle in.

There have already been a few tests.

Had a shot to upset Texas A&M but failed when TVD had a bad game and receivers couldn't break free from a third-string secondary.

Had another test to prove Miami could bounce back from a loss and show up against Middle Tennessee, in front of a lackluster crowd.

0-for-2 out the gate.
The next test is beating a North Carolina squad that has owned the Canes the past three years, and prior to—as well as trying to go 1-0 in ACC play (after the team went 0-2 last year) and looking to avoid three straight losses to drop to 2-3.

It'll be a slew of tests all season. Buckle in.
This is the first off a buy week
That’s why it’s the first

Unc is coming off a buy week
We usually play our worst football after bye weeks
This group of players has never once come out of a bye week and walked a team
Will it be different under Mario?
Or are they jag beyond repair?
His first big test was ATM. He failed.

His 2nd big test was against MTSU. He failed.

Expect a shellacking

Advertisement
I'm thinking

I'm thinking this is the finals.first test would have been the hiring of coaches then second test was getting these guys ready to play and I forgot the test of figuring out what holes we needed the most in recruiting and thru the portal.we did ok in the recruiting test Portal we probably need a bit more

I remember everyone was predicting that if TAMU lost their mercenary team would implode and basically forfeit the season and make things real nasty for Jimbo.

We got it completely turned around.

Advertisement
First big test? R u kidding? He's already failed "his first big test" in fact he failed it twice. A&M beat them 2 weeks in a row. Reminiscent of prior years when we would lose to FSU n we would drop the following games.

LOL Mack Brown licking his chops. They gonna score 60 on this yutz of a team.

NO way in **** can Gattis run offense score enough to even remotely keep up. They’ll be down 14 or more and the QB will still milk the clock down to 5s before the snap because of CWM being run every ******* play.
GTFOOH.

Seasons over. GO home. Find something else to do and come back in 8 yrs when they finally fire this imitation for Stonehenge.

Advertisement

It was last week; after a disappointing loss.

He failed the test miserably.

Honestly I view his first test as his hires he made on staff and the second is the years recruiting. Anyone who knew Mario and had a brain knew he wasn’t walking out there about to scheme up some wins. He was going to square peg round hole this team into mediocrity.

The other tests will be adjusting his mistakes thus far and continuing to build talent. Maybe pop quiz for seeing how we show up after being embarrassed by directional Tennessee.

Advertisement
Back