Mario’s first real big test

His recruits in place??....Who??...Those verbal commits mean nothing...and I've got news for you...keep losing games to inferior competition, and it'll take a miracle to hold on to them, regardless of their "Tweets"
true, but lets not act like the losing is all on the coaches. TVD's been awful. the D went on vacation Saturday. Pride is sorely lacking in this program. that takes a while to fix!

Advertisement
Unc is coming off a buy week
We usually play our worst football after bye weeks
This group of players has never once come out of a bye week and walked a team
Will it be different under Mario?
Or are they jag beyond repair?
His first big test was proving that he had learned from previous stops by hiring an OC that wouldn’t tamper with the progress that we had seen the last 2 years after we went to a spread scheme. He failed that test MISERABLY!

Then he failed to recognize that said ****** scheme has destroyed his QB’s and WR’s confidence by insisting on keeping said ****** scheme.

I have little hope that he will wake up one morning and realize his mistake. Just like Folden, Richt and Diaz, his ego and stubbornness will probably get the best of him. It’s a crying shame.

Also, if you think there’s any way that we will beat NC, much less destroy them, I have a bridge to sell you.

true, but lets not act like the losing is all on the coaches. TVD's been awful. the D went on vacation Saturday. Pride is sorely lacking in this program. that takes a while to fix!
Mario makes 8 million a yr...the rest of the staff makes 5+ million....The excuses are getting deafening. It's THEIR job to have this team able to beat a MTSU team handily.

His recruits in place??....Who??...Those verbal commits mean nothing...and I've got news for you...keep losing games to inferior competition, and it'll take a miracle to hold on to them, regardless of their "Tweets"
Well then in 5 years i guess we’ll be looking for another coach, and 5 years after that.I don’t blame Mario when his players are getting smash mouthed and they don’t respond.

Advertisement
I honestly think that's true. almost like a bunch of UF and FSU moles in here that love bashing the program. Atleast I hope that's true because this fanbase is the worst in sports
Lol.
Worst fan base in country?
After the product this program has put out in the last 17 years, they are lucky they have any fans left.
You have to be a die hard to be a fan of this program after watching them suck so bad for so long. When did it become Ok for this school to continually lose to FBS teams.

This is the first off a buy week
That’s why it’s the first
Crypto GIF by Gateio
go for it.............................we in???????????

Mario makes 8 million a yr...the rest of the staff makes 5+ million....The excuses are getting deafening. It's THEIR job to have this team able to beat a MTSU team handily.
such a tired narrative "you make x amount of money go win!" Motivation from a coach only goes so far. if the players had any pride and actually respected MTSU they bury them. this group also loss to FIU and don't hate losing but I guess that's Mario's fault too?!

Well then in 5 years i guess we’ll be looking for another coach, and 5 years after that.I don’t blame Mario when his players are getting smash mouthed and they don’t respond.
For 8 million a yr (twice what ANY UM Coach has ever made) and the highest paid staff in UM History = Stop with the BS excuses.

Advertisement
such a tired narrative "you make x amount of money go win!" Motivation from a coach only goes so far. if the players had any pride and actually respected MTSU they bury them. this group also loss to FIU and don't hate losing but I guess that's Mario's fault too?!
His and the staffs coaching has been toilet water.

Maybe next time we'll hire a coach based on actual coaching ability and not based on who has the richest high school friends on the BOT.

Advertisement
Unc is coming off a buy week
We usually play our worst football after bye weeks
This group of players has never once come out of a bye week and walked a team
Will it be different under Mario?
Or are they jag beyond repair?
These children are fickle we will never know what we’ll get .

Mario just had to keep recruiting hard and purge these children out letting them all go to the NFL LOLOL they’ll deal with them fast sending them sadly to there grandparents to raise them again sad.

GOCANES

Advertisement
some of the biggest Nancys reside on this board. He's had 4 games with loser mentality kids and he's already failed? yall some special kind of stupid. 7-5 last year people. Yall act like Lashlee had us scoring 50 a game. I have no doubt Mario will turn this ship and the same people bashing him right now would be saying "I knew all along he was the guy" blah blah. Bipolar grade school girls up in here. I don't care if Saban was coaching these kids. Most of them are trash. How many NFL talents are on this roster? Maybe 5 at best? that should tell you something

Lol.
Worst fan base in country?
After the product this program has put out in the last 17 years, they are lucky they have any fans left.
You have to be a die hard to be a fan of this program after watching them suck so bad for so long. When did it become Ok for this school to continually lose to FBS teams.
Unfortunately you judge the program on the past, which they will never live up to. This is not to say losing is acceptable, but the days of dominance are over the sooner you accept it the better off you'll be. We'll catch fire every few years like most programs...that's it.

Advertisement
Back