Marcus Rosemy

Fck these Broward kvnts. If he ain’t down with TNM, then he can go suck an AIDS dyck.

We don’t need to be begging these local bag chasers. I can see dudes being down on the program when Rickety was destroying it, but this is a whole new thing going on now. The local guys who require too much cajoling and convincing never wind up here.
Especially with Rosemy. You’re not going to ignore this kid because of how talented he is but I would absolutely have 3-4 other guys that I’m talking to just as much. This already smells like a Bogle situation...going to be all Miami then UGA/Bama comes and “gives him the best chance to succeed”.

Advertisement
Geez; it’s **** show time again.. battle of the “know”.

zbrod just reacts irrationally when he's exposed on his lack of actual knowledge. Which for him seems to happen frequently. I mean look at how silly his Royal post looks like when you know the truth that he never actually played ANY receiver in 2018.

Then he goes off on this weird STA thing when nobody claimed that he hated them. He's just seriously uninformed and routinely makes things up because he desperately wants people to think he's connected.

zbrod just reacts irrationally when he's exposed on his lack of actual knowledge. Which for him seems to happen frequently. I mean look at how silly his Royal post looks like when you know the truth that he never actually played ANY receiver in 2018.

Then he goes off on this weird STA thing when nobody claimed that he hated them. He's just seriously uninformed and routinely makes things up because he desperately wants people to think he's connected.
Whatever you say Brian...

Advertisement
Bro what’s up with Johnquai Lewis? I heard about him at champagant

I dont know much on him.

I know Miami Christian all of a sudden has prospects there though. They got a few legit kids iw as shocked. My boy coaches them.

Rosemy had Cooney and Restrepo on the other side of him. They also got Freeman.

@LurkerCane was right about that part.

STA just got the starting rb from South Broward..not sure if he was a need..(not sure of their rb situation)

I like Rosemy and he is a good kid. Always friendly when i saw him

Advertisement
When I watch this kid film I see a good prospect that can make an impact. I think we should recruit him but if he's acting like he don't want to be a cane let him go we on a mission that one prospect can't stop.

I hear he wants to be at UM.. maybe things have changed a bit bc of the performance last year and the coaching change... but the coaches need to be on him hard!!!!! If so and we improve, good shot at him

Give me a couple months before I start getting trolled by the next recruiting class. This 19 class wore me out lol
2019 was rough

We should be able to get whoever we want from Chaminade

Last edited:
Fleming is definitely a burner. I’d go so far to say not many better speed threats out there. The Jones-Bell kid from CC is as well.
I just saw his track numbers...glad you’re right and I was mistaken. He’s exactly what we need to add to the room next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The most important aspect at WR in 2020 for UM is speed. Thomas will leave to the NFL after this season. Pope is left being the only WR on the roster with speed that scares people. I dunno about Robinson but Fleming isn’t a burner. Whoever else we add should be a deep threat.
why does everyone assume thomas is leaving for the nfl?

yeah he had some explosive plays but he didn't exactly light it up on the same level as alabama WR or Justyn Ross. He may need another two years to ascend to top 2 round status

why does everyone assume thomas is leaving for the nfl?

yeah he had some explosive plays but he didn't exactly light it up on the same level as alabama WR or Justyn Ross. He may need another two years to ascend to top 2 round status
#1) He obviously isn’t interested in school. He’s from one of the poorest areas in the country.
#2) He excelled in CMR’s awful system as a WR.
#3) He has ELITE speed that will bump him over guys with more production. Guys that run a 4.3 and can catch get drafted early.
#4) He’s a dangerous PR threat. That boosts your draft stock considerably.

If he was in the draft this year, considering how weak the class is, he’d go middle to late 2nd. If he continues to play well next year, he’s a 1st round pick. I’m assuming he runs a 4.3 at the combine of course.

#1) He obviously isn’t interested in school. He’s from one of the poorest areas in the country.
#2) He excelled in CMR’s awful system as a WR.
#3) He has ELITE speed that will bump him over guys with more production. Guys that run a 4.3 and can catch get drafted early.
#4) He’s a dangerous PR threat. That boosts your draft stock considerably.

If he was in the draft this year, considering how weak the class is, he’d go middle to late 2nd. If he continues to play well next year, he’s a 1st round pick. I’m assuming he runs a 4.3 at the combine of course.
in all seriousness what does excel mean?

he had three touchdowns. I understand he was limited by the qb play and system but there's still a solid chance n'kosi or jarren will be his qb this year..

i know he has the talent but he hasn't proven to be a top WR pick yet. He has that opportunity this year but certainly not certain that he'll be gone. He has character issues of quitting on his team and amassed three receiving touchdowns this year

Advertisement
Back