Marcus Rosemy

Advertisement
He called UM dead after we fired Dugans and then again doubled down on it after asked how he felt when we hired Enos. TIFWIW

FOR THOSE DOUBTING THIS, IT IS TRUE HE HAD IT ON HIS IG STORY

NOT SAYING WE CANT CHANGE HIS MIND BUT CUBAN CANE IS TELLING THE TRUTH IN WHAT ROSEMY SAID

This year we have 2 opportunities to put our recruiting past to rest. The 2 schools in this state are on our schedule. The 2 schools that have been talking soooo much sht since 2002.
Beating those 2 schools away from hard rock should put all the sht talking to rest.
They’ve been saying what have you done for me lately UM? So let’s tell them “ohh idk just beat the stank off you anas your moms punani!”.
Kids want front runners so let’s be one.

Gerand Turner out of South Miami as well.

I dont think Rosemy is one of the best to come out of STA either. He is good and needs the full press...but i mean theres been some stone cold studs out of there. We should make him a priority though

Interesting. I love Rosemy on tape

. I dunno about Robinson but Fleming isn’t a burner. Whoever else we add should be a deep threat.

Fleming is definitely a burner. I’d go so far to say not many better speed threats out there. The Jones-Bell kid from CC is as well.

Advertisement
Marcus plays with another highly touted WR in Royal in the other side so that takes pressure off of him. We really should be looking at Canion from Chaminade.

Jahvante Royal didn't play a single snap at WR last year.

Just goes to show that a lot of you just make things up. You have no clue what you're talking about.

I might have a bit of background on Rosemy. I work with his uncle and he was telling me that his mother passed and his pops was a loser. He is of Haitian decent and his people weren’t taking care of him; so he had no where to live at a point in the past. The person who is his guardian now; is of relation to Sam Bruce’s folks as well. My guy told me that when she found out his situation, they took him under their wing. These folks are also supposed to be the originators of the “Go Get It” 7on7 team down there in Ft Lau. He said their entire family are rabid Canes fans; and that if they win this year, we will definitely be in consideration. That’s all I got. Don’t know if anyone can confirm this..

I might have a bit of background on Rosemy. I work with his uncle and he was telling me that his mother passed and his pops was a loser. He is of Haitian decent and his people weren’t taking care of him; so he had no where to live at a point in the past. The person who is his guardian now; is of relation to Sam Bruce’s folks as well. My guy told me that when she found out his situation, they took him under their wing. These folks are also supposed to be the originators of the “Go Get It” 7on7 team down there in Ft Lau. He said their entire family are rabid Canes fans; and that if they win this year, we will definitely be in consideration. That’s all I got. Don’t know if anyone can confirm this..

Not saying you’re lying, but if this guy was his uncle why didn’t he step up to take care of the kid instead of letting a different family do it?

Last edited:
Bama will be losing Jeudy and likely Ruggs and Smith. Bama will be using a large part of their recruiting budget on Rosemy. Will be a battle

Advertisement
Jahvante Royal didn't play a single snap at WR last year.

Just goes to show that a lot of you just make things up. You have no clue what you're talking about.
Wait so we’re recruiting a “5*” WR that didn’t go over 450 yards in a season and Royal never played. Yea...I’m staying Canion on this one.

Looks like we got another Trevon Grimes hype job...

Wait so we’re recruiting a “5*” WR that didn’t go over 450 yards in a season and Royal never played. Yea...I’m staying Canion on this one.

Rosemy had a huge year last season. He had almost 800 yards.

Royal is at CB.

Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about. It's embarrassing.

Give me both Marcus Flemming and Rosemy at the end of the day for Wr 2020 I'll be fine.

Keep Marcus Flemming committed and Get Mr. Rosemy on board after a good season of 2020.

Advertisement
Rosemy had a huge year last season. He had almost 800 yards.

Royal is at CB.

Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about. It's embarrassing.
My bad I was looking at his total yards on Max preps. Point still stands...he won’t be here in 2020 and Elijah is just as talented.

Advertisement
Which seems to support the idea that going to STA matters.

It also means he plays against better competition on bigger stages too which isn't insignificant.
It does to a point BUT y’all have to remember that these schools recruit just like a college. These high schools know these kids by the time they’re 11 and certain programs are feeder programs to certain school. Example being that the Coral Springs Chargers(where I’m from) has always fed kids to STA because a couple of the board directors are alumni or their kids are alumni.

Advertisement
Back