Marcus Rosemy

Advertisement
You didn't even know that Royal was playing CB but you're going to educate me on how this stuff works?
Yea because I actually was apart of how this **** works not so long ago guy. You don’t even know what high school Royal originally comes from do you guy?

Example being that the Coral Springs Chargers(where I’m from) has always fed kids to STA because a couple of the board directors are alumni or their kids are alumni.

STA gets a large number of their non-athlete students from Coral Springs because it's an upper middle class suburb.

You're trying to find connections where none exist.

STA gets a large number of their non-athlete students from Coral Springs because it's an upper middle class suburb.

You're trying to find connections where none exist.
First of all, no they don’t. Most of the prep kids from here go to Heritage, North Broward, or Calvary. STA has connections to board members here and that’s how they get their players from here.

Advertisement
Yea because I actually was apart of how this **** works not so long ago guy.

You're a total fake.

You said, seemingly with a straight face, that Rosemy had a lot of pressure taken off of him because he had Royal playing on the other side of him when, in fact, Royal never played WR in 2018.

But you dust yourself off from that embarrassment and continue trying to lecture people who know more about this than you do.

Funny.

You're a total fake.

You said, seemingly with a straight face, that Rosemy had a lot of pressure taken off of him because he had Royal playing on the other side of him when, in fact, Royal never played WR in 2018.

But you dust yourself off from that embarrassment and continue trying to lecture people who know more about this than you do.

Funny.
Lmfao you didn’t even know who Elijah Canion is new guys
with 8 posts. I don’t watch STA...so the **** what?

Yes, they do.

Stop pretending that you know stuff. You clearly don't.
I’m from Coral Springs and went to high school here. No they don’t. STA does not get a lot of non-athlete kids from Coral Springs...they never have.

Advertisement
And Royal played o[opposite of Rosemy in 2018....oh, wait. No he didn't.
Hey new guy with 14 posts that didn’t even know who Elijah Canion was...nobody goes out to STA games other than alumni.

It’s alright Brian...nice to see you’re back.

Advertisement
I’m from Coral Springs and went to high school here. No they don’t. STA does not get a lot of non-athlete kids from Coral Springs...they never have.

Coral Springs and Parkland is a big STA feeder (probably only behind Plantation and Weston).

I don't care if you're from Coral Springs. You've said a lot of stupid and false things in this thread. Go educate yourself.

Coral Springs and Parkland is a big STA feeder (probably only behind Plantation and Weston).

I don't care if you're from Coral Springs. You've said a lot of stupid and false things in this thread. Go educate yourself.
^ speaking of stupid and false things

Advertisement
Geez; it’s **** show time again.. battle of the “know”.
That’s @Brian Piccolo up there...I only go in like that because I always get him to show his old self no matter how hard he try’s to hide it. I knew as soon as he went in hard about STA. @Ibis Wingz is a huge STA guy and he doesn’t even go in like that.

Fck these Broward kvnts. If he ain’t down with TNM, then he can go suck an AIDS dyck.

We don’t need to be begging these local bag chasers. I can see dudes being down on the program when Rickety was destroying it, but this is a whole new thing going on now. The local guys who require too much cajoling and convincing never wind up here.

Advertisement
Back