Marcus Rosemy

Canesfrom

Sophomore
Premium
Anyone know what’s up with this guys recruitment? Seems like top WR for next year in the state and I was told he loves Miami. St Thomas guys say he’s one of the best ever to come out of there

Is staff going all out for him?

Advertisement
He loved UM early...Then like a lot of kids, this season happened ...And specifically this season's offense and QB play happened... Yes I would imagine UM staff goes all out for him, but may have an uphill battle.

In the deepest year (yes even deeper than super deep '18) in sofla in a while at the position

One of the clear top 3...Rosemy/B-Rob (UM Commit)/Pointier...is a success and a must imo.

Then you have Henderson (doubtful, UF legacy), Fleming (UM commit), the 2 Carol City kids, Canion, Heningham (ATH), the 2 Deerfield kids, Restrepo (ATH), and J. Williams from Belle glade as the next tier imo. All major D1 5,4, or HIGH 3* AT THE WORST to put it in simplified terms. Probably forgetting 1-2 kids.

Last edited:
He loved UM early...Then like a lot of kids, this season happened ...And specifically this season's offense and QB play happened... Yes I would imagine UM staff goes all out for him, but may have an uphill battle.

In the deepest year (yes even deeper than super deep '18) in sofla in a while at the position

One of the clear top 3...Rosemy/B-Rob (UM Commit)/Pointier...is a success and a must imo.

Then you have Henderson (doubtful, UF legacy), Fleming (UM commit), the 2 Carol City kids, Canion, Heningham (ATH), the 2 Deerfield kids, Restrepo (ATH), and J. Williams from Belle glade as the next tier imo. All major D1 5,4, or HIGH 3* AT THE WORST to put it in simplified terms. Probably forgetting 1-2 kids.

Gerand Turner out of South Miami as well.

I dont think Rosemy is one of the best to come out of STA either. He is good and needs the full press...but i mean theres been some stone cold studs out of there. We should make him a priority though

Advertisement
He called UM dead after we fired Dugans and then again doubled down on it after asked how he felt when we hired Enos. TIFWIW

I THOUGHT HE WOULDVE BEEN A TOUGH PULL B4 WE EVEN HAD THE SEASON LAST YEAR.

WE LIKELY HAVE LIKE A 10-15% CHANCE.

Advertisement
Marcus plays with another highly touted WR in Royal in the other side so that takes pressure off of him. We really should be looking at Canion from Chaminade.

Advertisement
Give me a couple months before I start getting trolled by the next recruiting class. This 19 class wore me out lol

Advertisement
Local kid loves miami................................................................................................................let me guess

Be at campus/practice all the time to sign somewhere else.

Pretty much

The most important aspect at WR in 2020 for UM is speed. Thomas will leave to the NFL after this season. Pope is left being the only WR on the roster with speed that scares people. I dunno about Robinson but Fleming isn’t a burner. Whoever else we add should be a deep threat.

Advertisement
Back