Marcus Lewis

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium
We have got to get moving on this guy. This dude needs to be a cane next year. If we have him, JJ, Tim irvin, our secondary class would be legit. He has an OV right before NSD so we get the last impression but it better be a **** good one.

Advertisement
With all of the recruits saying they havent heard from miami in a while.. basically just being put to the side by the staff is saying either they realize we have to get some defensive guys, which they do, hopefully not just any defensive guy. Or they intend on signing some big named guys. I still think Irvin, Merrick, Peete, Calloway, and possibly a LB and maybe 1 or 2 DL are going to commit/sign

At this point below avg 3 star guys arent going to cut it. They need to go after guys like Rasheem Green, John Houston, Tim Irvin, Marcus Lewis, Calloway, Jalen Merrick, Josh Nijman, etc. Dont accept the low end redshirt candidates

If we could pull Green and/or Houston, Lewis, Merrick, Irvin and Nijman. Id lay off the staff until football season. Because if they find some way to get those kids, with all the negativity around the program, that would be a miracle.

Advertisement
Golden is going to bring a top 10 class.

You're out of your f***ing mind if you truly believe this. The administration's decision not to fire Golden kills both the 2015 and 2016 recruiting classes. This program is beyond f***ed.

If we could pull Green and/or Houston, Lewis, Merrick, Irvin and Nijman. Id lay off the staff until football season. Because if they find some way to get those kids, with all the negativity around the program, that would be a miracle.

Not only is this staff not capable of landing any of those guys unless Irvin changes his mind and wants to play with Jaquan, but we're probably going to lose a bunch of blue-chip commits as well. Kiss Scarlett/Bruce and Williams goodbye after the season we had and Golden being retained.

Advertisement
Stop getting your hopes up for nothing. The kids are seeing the same thing we are. Golden is not some Indian shaman, the results start telling their own story, he can't glamor kids to forget. He needs to revamp this staff, No D, Jethro, Paul Williams all need to be canned. A proven DC need to be hired and given full autonomy over the defense.

Advertisement
Just commit here and redshirt you'll be fine once the new coaches are I place that will be my pitch to any recruit commit too the school first

I know some guys that are being recruited by Miami and have been in the past. 2 of them ended up at Tennessee and they still tell me they wish Miami would have offered them. No idea what they are seeing but a few guys love Golden, the main reason they want to go to Miami is to be a part of rebuilding the program. This was at Southridge HS, where Jamal Carter went but Golden talked to the team and said something like, we are going to get back to being the old Miami, and win, he said any team can win games but theres nothing like winning at miami. Something like that but he said it basically made everyone want to go there. No idea why anyone would sacrifice their career to play for him but **** if it works it works

Advertisement
He's not coming here

We hire a new coach he will

I agree but they wont fire him ....lack of balls to do whats needed to be done

Well according to some reports its more about the money than the balls

The price of the buyout has them on edge right now. Apparently there is a significant drop off in the buy out after 2015 so they probably will wait another year

I know some guys that are being recruited by Miami and have been in the past. 2 of them ended up at Tennessee and they still tell me they wish Miami would have offered them. No idea what they are seeing but a few guys love Golden, the main reason they want to go to Miami is to be a part of rebuilding the program. This was at Southridge HS, where Jamal Carter went but Golden talked to the team and said something like, we are going to get back to being the old Miami, and win, he said any team can win games but theres nothing like winning at miami. Something like that but he said it basically made everyone want to go there. No idea why anyone would sacrifice their career to play for him but **** if it works it works

This is true "cross your nuts on ole Al all you like" not a bad class thus far he closes with 3-5 kids he close to getting and another talent-filled class. As I have stated before the coaching could be better but let's not kid ourselves .. The coaching at Alabama isnt that good.. (SERIOUSLY) How good is FSU at developing talent.. There defense wasnt good at all this year and they have had top 5 classes the last 2-3 recruiting cycles.

My point is Not your 1st team but 2nd and 3rd team have to be talented if we are to get back to the Miami of old. In glory days multiple D-lineman were first rounders and your nuts if you think the DLINE coach is the reason .. They were HS studs that turned into colllege studs..

Coaching can be better but coaching is easy (at Alabama when your whole class is top level talent) .. If Flowers comes back (which he should IMO) the O-line will be scary good to go with ACC ROOKIE OF YEAR QB. D-line will be a little better (juco guys second year along with Kamalu) and the secondary will be tops in the conference (especially on the corner's) if AQM is back we will have a decent defense .. WE MISSED HIM A LOT !!

This is true "cross your nuts on ole Al all you like" not a bad class thus far he closes with 3-5 kids he close to getting and another talent-filled class. As I have stated before the coaching could be better but let's not kid ourselves .. The coaching at Alabama isnt that good.. (SERIOUSLY) How good is FSU at developing talent.. There defense wasnt good at all this year and they have had top 5 classes the last 2-3 recruiting cycles.

My point is Not your 1st team but 2nd and 3rd team have to be talented if we are to get back to the Miami of old. In glory days multiple D-lineman were first rounders and your nuts if you think the DLINE coach is the reason .. They were HS studs that turned into colllege studs..

Coaching can be better but coaching is easy (at Alabama when your whole class is top level talent) .. If Flowers comes back (which he should IMO) the O-line will be scary good to go with ACC ROOKIE OF YEAR QB. D-line will be a little better (juco guys second year along with Kamalu) and the secondary will be tops in the conference (especially on the corner's) if AQM is back we will have a decent defense .. WE MISSED HIM A LOT !!

Jelani Hamilton too.. borderline 4/5 star recruit struggled with injuries his first 2 years and they red shirted him. He had time to get healthy, learn the scheme, and was reported he is up to 295-300. He might take olsen pierre's spot, Chad Thomas taking Chickillo's spot, and then having AQM, we should be extremely talented next year. There are no excuses now. Linebackers might lack experience, but other than DP i could care less about armbrister, he was terrible, he missed more tackles than anyone. Kirby, Grace, and Owens should hold down LB with Mccord the rush lb.

Then our secondary.. it SHOULD be legit with Burns and Howard at corner (still questioning why he didnt play this year very much) then elder, crawford, mayes as reserves, Bush is a legit safety when healthy. I also strongly believe that with Jaquan Johnson enrolling early and Tim Irvin enrolling early, one of those guys will start. Rayshawn Jenkins will be healthy as a reserve with Jamal Carter. We are finally DEEP everywhere on defense. Its time to show results. Im not a Golden fan but i want miami to win regardless of who is coach.

I

Jelani Hamilton too.. borderline 4/5 star recruit struggled with injuries his first 2 years and they red shirted him. He had time to get healthy, learn the scheme, and was reported he is up to 295-300. He might take olsen pierre's spot, Chad Thomas taking Chickillo's spot, and then having AQM, we should be extremely talented next year. There are no excuses now. Linebackers might lack experience, but other than DP i could care less about armbrister, he was terrible, he missed more tackles than anyone. Kirby, Grace, and Owens should hold down LB with Mccord the rush lb.

Then our secondary.. it SHOULD be legit with Burns and Howard at corner (still questioning why he didnt play this year very much) then elder, crawford, mayes as reserves, Bush is a legit safety when healthy. I also strongly believe that with Jaquan Johnson enrolling early and Tim Irvin enrolling early, one of those guys will start. Rayshawn Jenkins will be healthy as a reserve with Jamal Carter. We are finally DEEP everywhere on defense. Its time to show results. Im not a Golden fan but i want miami to win regardless of who is coach.

I like your enthusiasm and you made some decent points...

Advertisement
Back