Marcus Lewis

I
I know some guys that are being recruited by Miami and have been in the past. 2 of them ended up at Tennessee and they still tell me they wish Miami would have offered them. No idea what they are seeing but a few guys love Golden, the main reason they want to go to Miami is to be a part of rebuilding the program. This was at Southridge HS, where Jamal Carter went but Golden talked to the team and said something like, we are going to get back to being the old Miami, and win, he said any team can win games but theres nothing like winning at miami. Something like that but he said it basically made everyone want to go there. No idea why anyone would sacrifice their career to play for him but **** if it works it works

This is true "cross your nuts on ole Al all you like" not a bad class thus far he closes with 3-5 kids he close to getting and another talent-filled class. As I have stated before the coaching could be better but let's not kid ourselves .. The coaching at Alabama isnt that good.. (SERIOUSLY) How good is FSU at developing talent.. There defense wasnt good at all this year and they have had top 5 classes the last 2-3 recruiting cycles.

My point is Not your 1st team but 2nd and 3rd team have to be talented if we are to get back to the Miami of old. In glory days multiple D-lineman were first rounders and your nuts if you think the DLINE coach is the reason .. They were HS studs that turned into colllege studs..

Coaching can be better but coaching is easy (at Alabama when your whole class is top level talent) .. If Flowers comes back (which he should IMO) the O-line will be scary good to go with ACC ROOKIE OF YEAR QB. D-line will be a little better (juco guys second year along with Kamalu) and the secondary will be tops in the conference (especially on the corner's) if AQM is back we will have a decent defense .. WE MISSED HIM A LOT !!

Jelani Hamilton too.. borderline 4/5 star recruit struggled with injuries his first 2 years and they red shirted him. He had time to get healthy, learn the scheme, and was reported he is up to 295-300. He might take olsen pierre's spot, Chad Thomas taking Chickillo's spot, and then having AQM, we should be extremely talented next year. There are no excuses now. Linebackers might lack experience, but other than DP i could care less about armbrister, he was terrible, he missed more tackles than anyone. Kirby, Grace, and Owens should hold down LB with Mccord the rush lb.

Then our secondary.. it SHOULD be legit with Burns and Howard at corner (still questioning why he didnt play this year very much) then elder, crawford, mayes as reserves, Bush is a legit safety when healthy. I also strongly believe that with Jaquan Johnson enrolling early and Tim Irvin enrolling early, one of those guys will start. Rayshawn Jenkins will be healthy as a reserve with Jamal Carter. We are finally DEEP everywhere on defense. Its time to show results. Im not a Golden fan but i want miami to win regardless of who is coach.

I like your enthusiasm and you made some decent points...

Forgot about Dallas Crawford too. So safety=deep if JJ and irvin come, cb=deep, lb=deep but inexperienced,DE=deep, DT=deep but just solid not great

Advertisement
Coach Williams with the in-home visit tonight. That dude Williams looks like a fkin weirdo

I know some guys that are being recruited by Miami and have been in the past. 2 of them ended up at Tennessee and they still tell me they wish Miami would have offered them. No idea what they are seeing but a few guys love Golden, the main reason they want to go to Miami is to be a part of rebuilding the program. This was at Southridge HS, where Jamal Carter went but Golden talked to the team and said something like, we are going to get back to being the old Miami, and win, he said any team can win games but theres nothing like winning at miami. Something like that but he said it basically made everyone want to go there. No idea why anyone would sacrifice their career to play for him but **** if it works it works

This is true "cross your nuts on ole Al all you like" not a bad class thus far he closes with 3-5 kids he close to getting and another talent-filled class. As I have stated before the coaching could be better but let's not kid ourselves .. The coaching at Alabama isnt that good.. (SERIOUSLY) How good is FSU at developing talent.. There defense wasnt good at all this year and they have had top 5 classes the last 2-3 recruiting cycles.

My point is Not your 1st team but 2nd and 3rd team have to be talented if we are to get back to the Miami of old. In glory days multiple D-lineman were first rounders and your nuts if you think the DLINE coach is the reason .. They were HS studs that turned into colllege studs..

Coaching can be better but coaching is easy (at Alabama when your whole class is top level talent) .. If Flowers comes back (which he should IMO) the O-line will be scary good to go with ACC ROOKIE OF YEAR QB. D-line will be a little better (juco guys second year along with Kamalu) and the secondary will be tops in the conference (especially on the corner's) if AQM is back we will have a decent defense .. WE MISSED HIM A LOT !!

Jelani Hamilton too.. borderline 4/5 star recruit struggled with injuries his first 2 years and they red shirted him. He had time to get healthy, learn the scheme, and was reported he is up to 295-300. He might take olsen pierre's spot, Chad Thomas taking Chickillo's spot, and then having AQM, we should be extremely talented next year. There are no excuses now. Linebackers might lack experience, but other than DP i could care less about armbrister, he was terrible, he missed more tackles than anyone. Kirby, Grace, and Owens should hold down LB with Mccord the rush lb.

Then our secondary.. it SHOULD be legit with Burns and Howard at corner (still questioning why he didnt play this year very much) then elder, crawford, mayes as reserves, Bush is a legit safety when healthy. I also strongly believe that with Jaquan Johnson enrolling early and Tim Irvin enrolling early, one of those guys will start. Rayshawn Jenkins will be healthy as a reserve with Jamal Carter. We are finally DEEP everywhere on defense. Its time to show results. Im not a Golden fan but i want miami to win regardless of who is coach.

I was with you until you said Rayshawn was going to be a backup, man you must have forgot

I was with you until you said Rayshawn was going to be a backup, man you must have forgot

That is just me hoping that Jaquan Johnson is the real deal

Advertisement
I just dont think he is all that good honestly definitely think they should lay the job out there for JJ to win and if he does let him play. Rayshawn is solid but JJ could be a difference maker

Marcus Lewis
@THE_NUMERO_UNO
I Would Like To Thank Coach Williams From The University Of Miami For Coming To Chill With The Fam!
#🙌*pic.twitter.com/eTbTyNMQpP

8:07pm*- 3 Dec 14

B3-gBdWCEAAMqc5.jpg

That is huge. Too bad it was williams though he has no business going by himself to talk to one of our most important recruits

Advertisement

You forgot Bush

Also JJ has a shot we have no idea how Jenkins will look. But I have a feeling they will share time with Jenkins being #1 along side Bush which with Howard and Burns at corner our secondary will be lethal next year. No reason for us not to bring the heat. Say what you want but I think the D-line is going to look a lot better next year. We will have depth at DT first time in a long time which is key. Not to mention Thomas, McCord, AQM, Jackson. The only thing that worries me is the linebackers. Talent wise they all have the skill it's just experience but with all the other positions looking how they look next year could be the best D we have fielded in a very long time. I am optimistic but I do know some changes need to be made. I just like to look at the bright side

Advertisement
No I said bush right before i mentioned Irvin and JJ
Missed it thought it said burns at first my bad

No problem man.. I like being optimistic, but its hard right now. You said it though too much talent and people see it. Herbstreit said we will be a force next year and i like to think that. The key now is bringing in young guys that can push the older guys so they dont get comfortable. Best case scenario is Golden coaches mad, ****es players off and makes them want to kill people. One can only hope

No problem man.. I like being optimistic, but its hard right now. You said it though too much talent and people see it. Herbstreit said we will be a force next year and i like to think that. The key now is bringing in young guys that can push the older guys so they dont get comfortable. Best case scenario is Golden coaches mad, ****es players off and makes them want to kill people. One can only hope

Yeah he literally has zero excuses for next year because he will have depth. I think they will come out more aggressive next year. Idk there is so much talent on the team it could be hard to slow them down no matter who is coaching. That's what I am hoping he just needs to let them play the way they know which is attack. So hopefully he changes that next year.. I can only hope. We need to win the bowl game to have a good impression with recruiting I'm not saying it will help us finish strong but it would hurt way worse if we lose.

Advertisement

Yeah he literally has zero excuses for next year because he will have depth. I think they will come out more aggressive next year. Idk there is so much talent on the team it could be hard to slow them down no matter who is coaching. That's what I am hoping he just needs to let them play the way they know which is attack. So hopefully he changes that next year.. I can only hope. We need to win the bowl game to have a good impression with recruiting I'm not saying it will help us finish strong but it would hurt way worse if we lose.

Last years bowl game our record was way better than we were and our bowl was selected based on that and got in over our heads. This year we are way better than our record and whipping ucf *** or Florida is the only way to show that this is truly an underachieving year.

Last years bowl game our record was way better than we were and our bowl was selected based on that and got in over our heads. This year we are way better than our record and whipping ucf *** or Florida is the only way to show that this is truly an underachieving year.

I agree don't really have a choice I just hope for our seniors sake we send them off on a good note they deserve it.

Advertisement
Back