Marcus Lewis

T Rob should be our DC, but we decided to retain an imbecile.

I've been saying this for so long.

We'd kill it in recruiting (both offensively and defensively). With a defense that plays with balls players would actually want to come to Miami on defense.

We'd amass so much talent even F.A.G. would be able to "lead" us to a national championship.

Sigh. Dreams.

Advertisement
T Rob should be our DC, but we decided to retain an imbecile.

Dude with Coley as OC and T-Rob as DC, that would guarantee us a top-5 recruiting class every year. It's be dirty. As far as his actual DC abilities, I have no idea how good he'd be.

loved his film...but knew we had no shot..Uf has realed in some dc area guys since Joe Haden went there...Haden had a buzz in dc area similar to Duke JOhnson so the effects are still their...add to it T-Robs recruiting...they were able to steal that other dc corner last yr from Arizona....AFTER he committed on Live Tv at Army Game.

They didn't get Eddie Goldman. Everybody's gotten DC talent except for us....although I guess Figs is outer D.C. area. He was a Washington Post All-Met, I think, but I have no idea where his school is. I don't even know if I'd consider him really a DC guy.

naw i wouldnt consider Figs a dc area kid.

DC is a wide open market....but we havent put our foot down there....and i went to school with dc area kids and played on college teams with them...they are comfortable around each other, you get one then you can pull others from the area...because its smalla nd they mostly know each other.
UF has had a foot in their since Jelani Jenkins, Joe Haden days....and it has done nothing but help since those 2 are in the nfl.

Weve had one dc kid verbal since ive followed recruiting and that was Javarie Johnson and he didnt even make it

Advertisement
Back