Advertisement
Marcus Lewis ‏@THE_NUMERO_UNO 4m
IM 100 %COMMITTED TO THE
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#GatorNation!!!! #FloridaFamily!!!!

:(

Advertisement
Advertisement
loved his film...but knew we had no shot..Uf has realed in some dc area guys since Joe Haden went there...Haden had a buzz in dc area similar to Duke JOhnson so the effects are still their...add to it T-Robs recruiting...they were able to steal that other dc corner last yr from Arizona....AFTER he committed on Live Tv at Army Game.

Like I was saying about T-Rob...

But at least we came in second! Gave it the old college try, right guys?

184.gif

Advertisement
loved his film...but knew we had no shot..Uf has realed in some dc area guys since Joe Haden went there...Haden had a buzz in dc area similar to Duke JOhnson so the effects are still their...add to it T-Robs recruiting...they were able to steal that other dc corner last yr from Arizona....AFTER he committed on Live Tv at Army Game.

They didn't get Eddie Goldman. Everybody's gotten DC talent except for us....although I guess Figs is outer D.C. area. He was a Washington Post All-Met, I think, but I have no idea where his school is. I don't even know if I'd consider him really a DC guy.

Advertisement
T-Rob is that *****. I wouldn't rule out a possible Miami gig one day, he's from the area. But I'm pretty sure if Muschamp gets the boot they'd give him a huge raise and an additional title to keep him around for the next staff. The man does work.

T-Rob is that *****. I wouldn't rule out a possible Miami gig one day, he's from the area. But I'm pretty sure if Muschamp gets the boot they'd give him a huge raise and an additional title to keep him around for the next staff. The man does work.

You guys have one **** of a position coach/recruiter on your hands. T-Rob is one of the top rising stars in the college coaching ranks. Would love to somehow get him to UM, but Florida would be crazy not to give him whatever he wants if Muschamp gets fired.

Advertisement
Back