Marcus Gayot

Advertisement
The only reason we didnt get Bridgewater in 11' class and Eli as well is because Golden is white.

I think Golden's past finally caught up to him.

Lol is it is funny but also true Bridgewater said it in multiple interviews on scout and rivals that he felt more comfortable with Strong since he was black and had shared experiences. Thats one of the reasons he committed to Shannon in the first place.

Advertisement
Would take Taylor Mays, for all his faults, over Rogers and Highsmith. This is about improving positional depth, not finding the next Sean Taylor every **** time.

Taylor Mayes was a consensus all American. Of course you take him over Highsmith.

I'd take Vaughn Telemaque over Highsmith. At least VT ran the wrong way with purpose. Highsmith just stands there like a matador trying not to get gored.

It would be nice to bring in both Hester(FS), Gayot(SS) at Safety and JC Jackson at CB to go along with Nigel this year, but with the DB class in South FL for 2015 with players like S Jaquan Johnson, S/CB Tim Irvin, S Kendrell McFadden, CB Tyrek Cole who IMO are all must gets, I think we only bring in 1 of Hester and Gayot to keep our depth chart at Safety favorable for the best Safety class I have ever seen especially in South FL.

If I had to choose between landing Hester and Gayot now and missing out on some of those 2015 studs or missing out on Hester and Gayot now with a guarantee of landing those 4 stud 2015 DBs I take the 2015 class.

But since nothing in recruiting is guaranteed, then I would love to bring in 1 of Hester or Gayot b/c of serious depth concerns at Safety for next season, and you gotta throw everything you got at landing an ATH like JC Jackson to play CB b/c guys like that don't come around every year.

Best case scenario would be to land Hester(after watching his Sr. film I am sold that he is better than Gayot) as our only safety in this class and JC Jackson to go along with Nigel Bethel as our only 2 CBs for this class, that way we still keep our depth chart favorable to bring in our best DB class ever in 2015.

It would be nice to bring in both Hester(FS), Gayot(SS) at Safety and JC Jackson at CB to go along with Nigel this year, but with the DB class in South FL for 2015 with players like S Jaquan Johnson, S/CB Tim Irvin, S Kendrell McFadden, CB Tyrek Cole who IMO are all must gets, I think we only bring in 1 of Hester and Gayot to keep our depth chart at Safety favorable for the best Safety class I have ever seen especially in South FL.

If I had to choose between landing Hester and Gayot now and missing out on some of those 2015 studs or missing out on Hester and Gayot now with a guarantee of landing those 4 stud 2015 DBs I take the 2015 class.

But since nothing in recruiting is guaranteed, then I would love to bring in 1 of Hester or Gayot b/c of serious depth concerns at Safety for next season, and you gotta throw everything you got at landing an ATH like JC Jackson to play CB b/c guys like that don't come around every year.

Best case scenario would be to land Hester(after watching his Sr. film I am sold that he is better than Gayot) as our only safety in this class and JC Jackson to go along with Nigel Bethel as our only 2 CBs for this class, that way we still keep our depth chart favorable to bring in our best DB class ever in 2015.

one or 2 injuries next year we are screwed...we may need to add some depth and i wouldn't mind taking all 4

Advertisement

one or 2 injuries next year we are screwed...we may need to add some depth and i wouldn't mind taking all 4

IMO if that happens then we move Artie Burns to Safety.

I like Burns at CB but would love to see that kind of speed and playmaking ability at Safety.

I would still want to keep our DB(especially Safety) depth relatively favorable for the absolute STUDS that are in 2015.

IMO we can not let the following 4 local DBs sign anywhere but Miami:

#1) S Jaquan Johnson

#2) S/CB Tim Irvin

#3) CB Tyrek Cole

#4) S Kembrell McFadden

Would take Taylor Mays, for all his faults, over Rogers and Highsmith. This is about improving positional depth, not finding the next Sean Taylor every **** time.

Taylor Mayes was a consensus all American. Of course you take him over Highsmith.

I'd take Vaughn Telemaque over Highsmith. At least VT ran the wrong way with purpose. Highsmith just stands there like a matador trying not to get gored.

My money is on the matador as to who would have defended the Benjamin pass better.

Advertisement
@sgorten: RT @Anthony_Chiang: Also, 2014 Park Vista S Marques Gayot (@marquesgayotUL7) has decommitted from Louisville. Gayot has verballly committed to Miami. #Canes

Advertisement
I hope Miami knows the cardinals are "coming after the u" this game could have recruiting effects down the line especially if strong stays at UL. Would love to beat their ***.

There is no rivalry with Louisville...at least not from Miami's end. Miami is on the southern tip of Florida ...Louisville is......... in Kentucky. No one recruits better than Butch Davis and UNC fans got ahead of themselves too. There will be no "...recruiting effects down the line" .

Kentucky?

My money is on the matador as to who would have defended the Benjamin pass better.

Dude,

You don't understand. When we talk of the "Matador," we talk of one of the greatest players in UM history.

296.jpg

If you never saw him play, you truly missed something. One of the greatest of his era.

Advertisement
Back