Marcellius Pulliam Portal

Advertisement
Lazy take after lazy take our staff is being exposed for the same thing they killed fsu on the trail for. The huge issue we are going to have is our staff doesn’t have nearly the eye they have when it comes to evaluating transfer portal talent. Mario’s main selling point is high school recruiting now it’s time to let those recruits take their lumps and develop them.

Wait you all thought we could get prizes from the portal but would only lose jags?

I’m sorry he’s gone. Go be great.

I also don’t really care. This is the world now.

There’s five men on this team I trust as game changers this year & he’s not one. Or next year.

After 20 years of crap, all I care about is this year and maximizing it.

Last edited:
Mario better win big this year. The pressure he must be feeling is showing. He's betting it all on the portal it seems. Not even giving the young pups a chance to shine. Obviously we don’t know the reasons that guys enter the portal but I’d assume a lot feel shafted by him at this point.

This is the new CFB for better or worse I guess. No time to waste on development.

Advertisement
Lazy take after lazy take our staff is being exposed for the same thing they killed fsu on the trail for. The huge issue we are going to have is our staff doesn’t have nearly the eye they have when it comes to evaluating transfer portal talent. Mario’s main selling point is high school recruiting now it’s time to let those recruits take their lumps and develop them.
Game has changed. He has to win now, not wait for a backup LB to develop. I'm sorry this doesn't align with your philosophy but I doubt Mario cares what you think about it.

Mario better win big this year. The pressure he must be feeling is showing. He's betting it all on the portal it seems. Not even giving the young pups a chance to shine. Obviously we don’t know the reasons that guys enter the portal but I’d assume a lot feel shafted by him at this point.

This is the new CFB for better or worse I guess. No time to waste on development.
Popo
Pruitt
Hayes
Bain
Damari
Zay
Lightfoot
McConathy
Scott

All true freshman and sophomores on defense that had significant roles in spring/will have roles in the fall. Absolutely delusional to say that young players aren't being given opportunities.

Advertisement
Popo
Pruitt
Hayes
Bain
Damari
Zay
Lightfoot
McConathy
Scott

All true freshman and sophomores on defense that had significant roles in spring/will have roles in the fall. Absolutely delusional to say that young players aren't being given opportunities.
So playing in the spring means they will play in the fall? Is anyone really taking this account seriously?

So playing in the spring means they will play in the fall? Is anyone really taking this account seriously?
I highly doubt he was passed up by Hayes. Hayes is going to need time to get acclimated to college, his body isn’t ready. It’s been said on here.

Popo I have ahead, Pruitt looked fine in the Spring but not sure where he’s at in the pecking order. My best guess is that Pulliam wants more playing time instead of being LB5 here, and the staff is ok with losing him considering they view Pruitt as a contributor either this year or next.

I don’t think he was pushed out, just left on his own. If you search his name, there were a ton of people hyping him up all Spring. So either that was fake news sunshine pumping, or he actually looked solid…just not good enough to start yet / he wanted more PT than he would get Year 2 here.

Advertisement
2022 - that guy is still on this roster…why hasn’t he been processed

2024 - giving up on a kid that quick…this staff is clueless.

The new college game is a business..most of you wanted this. Just like technology it’s changing almost daily. After their freshman year you’ll basically have to decide is this kid developing into what we thought, will he ever, or we can do better right now.

3rd string MLB

He couldve been a soild player in 1-2 years.

Kids dont wait anymore though

It's both that the kids don't want to wait AND coach decides that you aren't worth the NIL anymore and he wants someone better. It's a harsh two way street.

Advertisement
I highly doubt he was passed up by Hayes. Hayes is going to need time to get acclimated to college, his body isn’t ready. It’s been said on here.

Popo I have ahead, Pruitt looked fine in the Spring but not sure where he’s at in the pecking order. My best guess is that Pulliam wants more playing time instead of being LB5 here, and the staff is ok with losing him considering they view Pruitt as a contributor either this year or next.

I don’t think he was pushed out, just left on his own. If you search his name, there were a ton of people hyping him up all Spring. So either that was fake news sunshine pumping, or he actually looked solid…just not good enough to start yet / he wanted more PT than he would get Year 2 here.
Bobby Washington started an entire spring and had how many snaps last fall? Spring is for staying healthy and building good practice habits. That is it!

Some might use it as a chance to see how a player performs in a more realistic game scenario. Others might use it as a PR even to give the impression they're better than they are.*

I'm talking about UF.

Never said he passed up by him, in fact, Gaby was insinuating that Pruitt was the one that may have taken his spot

Advertisement
Back