2023 Marcellius Pulliam - LB (Commits to UM)

Advertisement
This kid aint seeing the field

Sleep Yawn GIF

Why is that?

Who on this current roster is going to keep him off?

I’ve been a “mope” for years about 2 and 3 star recruits. Guess who’s been right? All of you being “happy” about this and shaming those of us who’ve been right for years look dumb af. In 3 years you’ll be so confused about why most of our 3 stars didn’t work out. But then you’ll say “come on guys let’s give him a chance!” to the rando 3 stars we get in 3 years. Rinse and repeat.

Advertisement
I’ve been a “mope” for years about 2 and 3 star recruits. Guess who’s been right? All of you being “happy” about this and shaming those of us who’ve been right for years look dumb af. In 3 years you’ll be so confused about why most of our 3 stars didn’t work out. But then you’ll say “come on guys let’s give him a chance!” to the rando 3 stars we get in 3 years. Rinse and repeat.
Difference is it’s Mario and Zo taking this kid. Not manny or folden trying to fill a class

These were the same ppl hyping up sam brooks and corey flagg.

This a terrible take. Kid is gonna portal in 2 years
I don’t want to call out specific 3 stars because some of them will turn out and some idiot is gonna find me saying a good player sucks in 3 years. But on average, this is a bad take.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Malik Bryant 6'2" 230
Marcellius Pulliam 6'3" 225
Bobby Washington 6'3" 215
Popo Aguirre 6'2" 220
Kaleb Spencer 6'2" 215

Bringing in size and speed at LB.

Spencer is a Safety here.

With the way they're recruiting body types, Spencer doesn't fit the mold.

He's got a narrow frame. I don't know how much more weight he'll be able to add. He's also not as physical as the other guys on that list.

I'm not sure how big of a fan I am of body type recruiting, but there are more and more teams doing it in the pros. They have a range and stick to it, regardless of production on the field.

At LB -
Bryant is 6'2, 235lbs
Aguirre is 6'2, 220lbs
Washington is 6'3, 215lbs
Pulliam is 6'3 220lbs

All of these guys are physical and have knockback power when they get home.
Fresh out of high school and way bigger and more athletic than what we currently have outside of bissainthe

Advertisement
Hoping this doesn't mean Anthony Hill said "no".... I know it was a long shot but I was still holding out hope for him...

Im sure he will never get PT over 31 ,popo, malik and Robby

I can't tell you how any of these guys turn out. Nobody can.

But I can tell you they're all pretty even from a dimension/athleticism perspective.

It'll be up to them to put in the work and develop. Because that's the case, you can't really count them out until they hit the field.

Bama doesn’t take 25 5 stars.
We need a complete revamp.
Did you see Saban’s first 2 classes? Plenty of 3 stars.
We don’t know why he got recruited.
Competition? Depth?
Not every take has to be a blue chip player.
Also, would you agree that a player that’s been green lighted by Mario zo steele and strong is a better evaluation than the ones from the past?

Advertisement
Back