2023 Marcellius Pulliam - LB (Commits to UM)

Advertisement
Let him have his moment… that exact set up is so cheesy and common now a days I don’t even care
True...I'm just saying it's hilarious. I always love the 3-4 yr comments. Already thinking about leaving early for the league b4 they step on campus...in today's transfer portal landscape these guys should say "for my 1st year of college football I'll be playing for..."

Advertisement
Kids these days crack me up. Hat tricks and then hitting us with the "For the next 3-4 yrs I'll be attending"... 3 star woulda thought this was the top LB recruit in the country lol...either way hope he turns into a stud LB for us
Stars don’t matter. Opportunities do. He’s earned it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stars don’t matter. Opportunities do. He’s earned it.

He earned acting like that bc he got an offer from clemson in April? Not sure what that has to do with anything...just seemed a bit over the top for the 792nd ranked player in the country per 247 lol

Advertisement
I'm not sure how big of a fan I am of body type recruiting, but there are more and more teams doing it in the pros. They have a range and stick to it, regardless of production on the field.

At LB -
Bryant is 6'2, 235lbs
Aguirre is 6'2, 220lbs
Washington is 6'3, 215lbs
Pulliam is 6'3 220lbs

All of these guys are physical and have knockback power when they get home.

He earned acting like that bc he got an offer from clemson in April? Not sure what that has to do with anything
You referenced he isn’t good enough to act like that due to a very flawed rating system. I posted a Clemson offer, which is top 3 coveted offers out there.

I prefer them not to do with 3 stars or 30 stars.

Advertisement
Back