2023 Marcellius Pulliam - LB (Commits to UM)

Advertisement
I cant gage the kid or evaluate him from that film. His speed is another issue deciphering because he’s so long. His 100 times are ok, nothing great or bad. He gets from sideline to sideline pretty well and is a striker when he arrives. Punishing people. He’s definitely a good blitzer, physical and is built like a tank. He looks the part , I just can’t get a good read on him as a player from that tape. I’d like to see him live.
Would love to see him live against Cedar Grove next week

You referenced he isn’t good enough to act like that due to a very flawed rating system. I posted a Clemson offer, which is top 3 coveted offers out there.

I prefer them not to do with 3 stars or 30 stars.
Is that even still a commitable offer 8 months later? Oddly enough they didn't even get a hat on the table...247 has him ranked 792nd nationally...

Advertisement
You referenced he isn’t good enough to act like that due to a very flawed rating system. I posted a Clemson offer, which is top 3 coveted offers out there.

I prefer them not to do with 3 stars or 30 stars.
I'd make it top 5 now. Top 3 are:
UGA
Bama
OSU

Advertisement
I'm not sure how big of a fan I am of body type recruiting, but there are more and more teams doing it in the pros. They have a range and stick to it, regardless of production on the field.

At LB -
Bryant is 6'2, 235lbs
Aguirre is 6'2, 220lbs
Washington is 6'3, 215lbs
Pulliam is 6'3 220lbs

All of these guys are physical and have knockback power when they get home.
Just insane and even think about their 2nd and 3rd years here the guys will be straight monsters, no more safeties playing linebacker here lol

This kid aint seeing the field

Sleep Yawn GIF

Advertisement
So are we excited? Gaby said we'd be excited. Not too excited, not GUARANTEED to be excited, but that there was a good chance we'd be excited. So...are we excited?

Advertisement
Is that even still a commitable offer 8 months later? Oddly enough they didn't even get a hat on the table...247 has him ranked 792nd nationally...
Well he must suck then.

Probably why he only holds offers from half the sec schools & the nations best recruiter.

Have you seen all our 3 stars this year lead us to 5-7? You were probably saying the same thing 10 years ago.
I was a huge fan of Flagg as a recruit.
So obviously I’m no talent evaluator.
But I’ve tried my hardest to not mope for just mope sake.
I’ve also tried really hard to not crown some 5 star as a day one pick like I did lingard and pope and Stevenson.

Everyone has receipts here.

But negativity isn’t good for anyone.

Advertisement
Back