2023 Marcellius Pulliam - LB (Commits to UM)

Advertisement
🤣😂🤣😂. Bruh he’s MUCH FASTER THAN FLAGG! He’s taller and a long strider. Flagg wish he could run like this kid. What you probably saw him doing on those plays is diagnosing the plays. On the film of course, he never overruns plays. But he doesn’t in the game. I’ve seen him, he sees it, and then let’s loose.

Nah, bro.

You may have seen him in person, probably for at least an entire game, maybe more, and for dozens of plays, but we got geniuses that watch 10 seconds of YouTube that will tell you he’s slower than Flagg. 😆

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope this kid is Shaq Quarterman.

Amazing, isn’t it. Shaq is on an NFL roster making NFL money (which should at least give you a baseline idea of his ability), but we don’t want somebody like him. It’s like people only remember a few bad plays versus his entire career, and all the plays he made, at Miami.

Advertisement
Y’all really acting like we don’t have elite LBs committed & still working on more. Who cares what this kid turns into? We’re not depending on him. We have those guys locked in already. This is house money. You can’t coach his size & length (pause) but chill tf out & enjoy competent evals & recruiting/roster building strategies.

Advertisement
Bat signal it’s done. Let’s hope he develops and shows out! Welcome
Unimpressed Shania Twain GIF

Y’all really acting like we don’t have elite LBs committed & still working on more. Who cares what this kid turns into? We’re not depending on him. We have those guys locked in already. This is house money. You can’t coach his size & length (pause) but chill tf out & enjoy competent evals & recruiting/roster building strategies.
I’m not sure which school you looked at the last 20 years but we ain’t playing with house money we’re ******* broke

Advertisement
Back