MAR to the Gayturds

Advertisement
RPJOSY9.gif

Advertisement
Football is a career choice first and college choice second for athletes like MAR so i don't see it comparable. He has a free ride anywhere he wants in college, he's from a well off family and not beholden to college because of proximity or his brother who played less than 20 games here.

Choosing a college is also a career choice. It is one of the most important choices. If you choose to go to FAU instead of UM you will close tons of doors. If you choose UM over Harvard, again you would close tons of doors. However, I was just answering your question. The odds are tons of posters would have went to the same school as their brother(Especially if the school is close to home). Tons of very wealthy students choose to go to the local power house school.

Either way many people do end up working in the same field as their brothers and or fathers.

I need more than accusations to prove that he is in fact a troll. His post history isn’t extensive but does not lend itself to that assessment.

He's got 15 posts and is suddenly an insider. I'd say that definitely lends itself to being a troll.

Gayturd troll. Don’t think he’s coming here, but I don’t believe he’s stupid enough to go the gayturds

Advertisement
My fault there. Stella’s today. My go to is Budweiser (Diesels) and Modello (Bro Sodas).

That’s better. Not much of beer guy myself, but flip a shot glass full of bourbon upside down into a mug and let it settle to the bottom and I’m in.

If we’re being honest MAR and Bogle will do nothing but bump up our recruiting rankings.

Advertisement
Bruh you the joke taking the MAR news so hard. For the record, I live in Wellington and have a pulse on what goes on here. No troll nor baned poster. Season ticket holder sec. 227, look me up homie. I'm there with my family of 5 for all the home games. Renewed my tickets today. Donated to OBLIVION cause today and all the family causes when Cane family has asked to help. Look it up bruh.

How bout you...what you got NorthfloridaCane?

Die hard Canes fan who wanted to share what I was told today. Believe me, I am not the only one that knows here in Wellington nor I pretend to have sauces. Hope you can sleep better tonight.

I know a couple of MARs teachers and they've said he's not coming to UM for a year. May or may not be the Gayturds, but who cares if it's not UM.

This is far from over, imo. Not necessarily for Miami but in general. I was looking to see why the Mississippi St mod made his cb foggy for Emerson and read some updates on in home visits for unsigned recruits. Mullen took his shot yesterday with MAR. Looks like Malzahn is in home with MAR tonight and Kirby has the last in home on Thursday. I think this is going to get interesting down the stretch...

This is far from over, imo. Not necessarily for Miami but in general. I was looking to see why the Mississippi St mod made his cb foggy for Emerson and read some updates on in home visits for unsigned recruits. Mullen took his shot yesterday with MAR. Looks like Malzahn is in home with MAR tonight and Kirby has the last in home on Thursday. I think this is going to get interesting down the stretch...

My friend is one of his team mates’s dad. Nobody at Wellington knows what he’s doing. The players, coaches, etc. My friend spoke to Mar’s mom last week at their banquet, she said she didn’t know where he’s going, yet....

Advertisement
MAR comes from a great family who allowed him to make his own college choice. He never felt the vibe for the U or cared for the U like his brother does. AR is a true Cane thru and thru...
I have seen MAR play a bunch of times and I never saw what everybody raved about. Maybe with the right coach he could have been a good safety here but never in the same class as Hall who I also saw many times.
I am not upset that he is not going to play for us...JUST ****ED HE PICKED THE TURDS.
Believe me, he knows the Canes hate the Gayturds but he chose to sleep with the enemy. ***** him and we move on.

How does the last 2 weeks make him not have a vibe for the most talked about college team in football. The so called Portal Gods. But he gets a vibe for an average UF team that has a corny hillbilly coach and is located in a swamp. Hahahahah These kids are the exact kids that think they’re being cool by going away from home only to end up hating the decision down the road.

How does the last 2 weeks make him not have a vibe for the most talked about college team in football. The so called Portal Gods. But he gets a vibe for an average UF team that has a corny hillbilly coach and is located in a swamp. Hahahahah These kids are the exact kids that think they’re being cool by going away from home only to end up hating the decision down the road.

Every kid is different and not every kid regrets their decision to go to UF or wherever they end up. if he never felt like UM was the right choice for him for whatever reason, don't see how the portal buzz is going to change that for him.

If we’re being honest MAR and Bogle will do nothing but bump up our recruiting rankings.
I partially disagree but 4/5 star recruits are ranked that high for a reason.

If MAR were to come to Miami and agree to play safety, I believe he would have significant impact in 2020-21. If he really wants to play hybrid/RB, then that's a lot tougher sell for us and him, especially with our depth at RB.

I also think Bogle will be a contributor where ever he goes - kid is just too athletic and has too much potential with his size to not make an impact. Would love to see him as a floating DE / hybrid OLB.

Advertisement
Back