MAR to the Gayturds

Advertisement
Eehh.gif

Would absolutely want for him to come to Miami, but if he's not I hope it's anywhere else but UF.

If he chooses the Gaytors he's an enemy, point blank period & when we whip that Gayta *** on 8/31 I hope every South Fla turncoat that goes up to Gainesville learns a hard lesson.

I don't get mad at kids for leaving Miami (wish they stayed but understand we can't get'em all), just don't fckin go to UF smh. Choosing the Gaytes over The U is an unforgivable sin when you're from South Fla imo.

If you really just wanna leave the area that's fine no issue with that, go to school in Texas, Cali, AZ or something like that but UF don't offer sh*t worthwhile & there's nothing special about that program at all.

Advertisement
MAR comes from a great family who allowed him to make his own college choice. He never felt the vibe for the U or cared for the U like his brother does. AR is a true Cane thru and thru...
I have seen MAR play a bunch of times and I never saw what everybody raved about. Maybe with the right coach he could have been a good safety here but never in the same class as Hall who I also saw many times.
I am not upset that he is not going to play for us...JUST ****ED HE PICKED THE TURDS.
Believe me, he knows the Canes hate the Gayturds but he chose to sleep with the enemy. ***** him and we move on.

MAR comes from a great family who allowed him to make his own college choice. He never felt the vibe for the U or cared for the U like his brother does. AR is a true Cane thru and thru...
I have seen MAR play a bunch of times and I never saw what everybody raved about. Maybe with the right coach he could have been a good safety here but never in the same class as Hall who I also saw many times.
I am not upset that he is not going to play for us...JUST ****ED HE PICKED THE TURDS.
Believe me, he knows the Canes hate the Gayturds but he chose to sleep with the enemy. ***** him and we move on.
You have sources?

Advertisement
Can mods just go ahead and ban all these kinds of accounts? We all know this is a banned poster stirring **** up.
I need more than accusations to prove that he is in fact a troll. His post history isn’t extensive but does not lend itself to that assessment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Treon Harris and Torrance Gibson 2.0 should’ve listened to cis. Should’ve stayed home and listened to your cis uncles

Advertisement
Back