MAR to the Gayturds

Advertisement
Would absolutely want for him to come to Miami, but if he's not I hope it's anywhere else but UF.

If he chooses the Gaytors he's an enemy, point blank period & when we whip that Gayta *** on 8/31 I hope every South Fla turncoat that goes up to Gainesville learns a hard lesson.

I don't get mad at kids for leaving Miami (wish they stayed but understand we can't get'em all), just don't fckin go to UF smh. Choosing the Gaytes over The U is an unforgivable sin when you're from South Fla imo.

If you really just wanna leave the area that's fine no issue with that, go to school in Texas, Cali, AZ or something like that but UF don't offer sh*t worthwhile & there's nothing special about that program at all.

Its use to be against the law but the new coaches down here not like the old heads use to be about not going to the gaytors which is why they get more than their dair share of players from down here now. The one thing we gone need to be able to do is pass the ball, with jt4 coming back they'll have to respect his speed, but we definitely gone need the receivers from last to show way more than they have so far, but if we go in with all,our tightends healthy, would've been good to go in their with travis homer, but he left his mark on how to work hsrd and give maximum effort, so the guys behind him will try and make sure their is no drop off for sure.

We bring the defense we'll be straight!

Would absolutely want for him to come to Miami, but if he's not I hope it's anywhere else but UF.

If he chooses the Gaytors he's an enemy, point blank period & when we whip that Gayta *** on 8/31 I hope every South Fla turncoat that goes up to Gainesville learns a hard lesson.

I don't get mad at kids for leaving Miami (wish they stayed but understand we can't get'em all), just don't fckin go to UF smh. Choosing the Gaytes over The U is an unforgivable sin when you're from South Fla imo.

If you really just wanna leave the area that's fine no issue with that, go to school in Texas, Cali, AZ or something like that but UF don't offer sh*t worthwhile & there's nothing special about that program at all.

Best poster on this forum. Great info and all straight truth. You the man LCE. Nothing but Cane. Preach.

Go Canes!

Man losing MAR ******* sucks. He would be awesome in the return game and a great change of pace back early on. Anywhere but UF

Come on man this is some Dan Sileo Jr. level stuff. What a joke.
Bruh you the joke taking the MAR news so hard. For the record, I live in Wellington and have a pulse on what goes on here. No troll nor baned poster. Season ticket holder sec. 227, look me up homie. I'm there with my family of 5 for all the home games. Renewed my tickets today. Donated to OBLIVION cause today and all the family causes when Cane family has asked to help. Look it up bruh.

How bout you...what you got NorthfloridaCane?

Die hard Canes fan who wanted to share what I was told today. Believe me, I am not the only one that knows here in Wellington nor I pretend to have sauces. Hope you can sleep better tonight.

Advertisement
If he's picking the Gators then I just hope he doesn't have our hat on the table or do anything disrespectful to us.

Knowing that ******* Mullen he will probably want him to toss our hat or do something stupid, but I think the kid won't out of respect to his brother

Ain't gonna lie if it was my brother I wouldn't let him go to Florida

Last edited:
I think Florida's current players do a much better job of recruiting than Miami's

Read somewhere that Cager was his host on the official visit and they were friendly. This was of course before Cager decided to transfer. Wonder what if anything Cagers been telling him.

Bruh you the joke taking the MAR news so hard. For the record, I live in Wellington and have a pulse on what goes on here. No troll nor baned poster. Season ticket holder sec. 227, look me up homie. I'm there with my family of 5 for all the home games. Renewed my tickets today. Donated to OBLIVION cause today and all the family causes when Cane family has asked to help. Look it up bruh.

Die hard Canes fan who wanted to share what I was told today. Believe me, I am not the only one that knows here in Wellington nor I pretend to have sauces. Hope you can sleep better tonight.
Thats an interesting back story you made up for a troll account.

Advertisement
I wonder how many CIS poster share the same career as their brother or father.....

Advertisement
I'm agnostic on whether the OP is a troll or not......but it would be a VERY gheyturd porster move to get a chubby and run to create a fake "sauced" porst because they saw Don Mullins did the most unoriginal recruiting move in modern recruiting history and landed a helicopter at a high school. They truly are the lamest and most predictable fanbase.

These kids don't care about how you all feel about UF or even FSU.
Especially a program that's not in the same conference or schedule outside once every 5 years or so.
From what i've seen and been told most of them find this behavior weird and a turn off.
Get out your feelings and be men about it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he's picking the Gators then I just hope he doesn't have our hat on the table or do anything disrespectful to us.

Knowing that ******* Mullen he will probably want him to toss or hat or so something stupid, but I think the kid won't out of respect to his brother

Ain't gonna lie if it was my brother I wouldn't let him go to Florida

he never wanted to come here and miami didnt want him at the spot he wants to play. who cares where he goes

I am sure plenty of posters went to the same college as their brother or father. Especially if the school is the closest tier 1 college to them by a couple hours.

Football is a career choice first and college choice second for athletes like MAR so i don't see it comparable. He has a free ride anywhere he wants in college, he's from a well off family and not beholden to college because of proximity or his brother who played less than 20 games here.

That's just town talk. I know (edit - a family member) and he doesn't know or won't say. He hit it out of the park when AR was coming and everyone was saying Bama. I wouldn't spill it either way, but we both laugh how adamant posters are here when they don't know ****.

He very well could end up at UF or the moon. Either way, last I knew a week ago was that he was as conflicted as he's ever been.

I don’t trust anyone with the name papo. The last dude named papo i encountered still owes me 50 dollars from a dominoes game. When i see that ************ there is gonna be some smoke in the city man.

Advertisement
Back