Maquedius Bain update

Advertisement
Bryant is the best DT in this class

Bostwick is a ******* animal too

+1 can't wait to have these beast making OL and QB's to **** their pants.

Bakas had a really good write up about Bostwick (I know I know). He has played TE but he says he thinks he could star on OL as well. Guess there was a camp last year where Bostwick handled that big FSU recruit Newberry in a soph vs senior match up on both sides of the ball. Guess that's where Bostwick "arrived"

What are your thoughts on him D$?

Excellent athlete. His frame is really impressive-- once he stops playing basketball and puts on weight, he'll be a monster. Freakish wingspan and hand size.

I'm hoping to watch him in person this year to see what kind of competitor he is. A lot of talented DTs run hot and cold against inferior competition. Some turn it on at the next level, some don't. Not sure which type Bain is yet.

Advertisement
I think every class we will be taking one of these big, unpolished guys (Briscoe, Bain) at tackle. Golden loves developing these kids, and if he finds us the next Muhammad Wilkerson I am totally in on it.

It's much easier to refine a physical, quick, aggressive player than try to coach them to be quick and aggressive and THEN refine.

Advertisement
Back