Maquedius Bain update

Advertisement
He named a top 5 FSU was not in

He is boom or bust, extremely athletic kid who is nowhere close to being a finish led product. That + our need for big men on the DL + him being in our backyard = TAKE

He named a top 5 FSU was not in

He is boom or bust, extremely athletic kid who is nowhere close to being a finish led product. That + our need for big men on the DL + him being in our backyard = TAKE

Good to see you over here, htown and yeah, Bain is coming off as a head case with his updates. Kid needs to remain quite for a while.

Advertisement
From everything I've read about this kid and what he's been saying - unless Al and company decide they don't want him - go ahead and pencil him in as a Cane.

He is the top DT on the board and that staff is showing him that. It isn't a surprise Miami leads. He has such a high ceiling, but isn't polished at all right now. Keith is very far ahead of him at this point.

I coulda sworn this kid was a rankings darling a couple months back, went to check him out today and seems that only ESPN has him ranked as an elite kid. Either way, looks like a ton of raw tools.

I coulda sworn this kid was a rankings darling a couple months back, went to check him out today and seems that only ESPN has him ranked as an elite kid. Either way, looks like a ton of raw tools.

He was up there at one time Swagger. Looks like the changes haven't been too kind to him though. I remember some scouts being unimpressed with him a little while back but many thought he had a lot of upside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He was up there at one time Swagger. Looks like the changes haven't been too kind to him though. I remember some scouts being unimpressed with him a little while back but many thought he had a lot of upside.
When Bain & Senat first committed, they were both rated top 15 at their position on Scout. Ever since they de-committed/opened things up, their Scout ratings have tanked.

Advertisement
Back