Manny will call Plays in 2021, Jess Back as DL Coach

Head coaches as playcallers don't work.

Mullen....
Kiffin.....
Leach....

Wait, those are all offensive coaches
1610655612687.gif

Advertisement
If Baker didn't have that new born last year... I believe his *** would've been fired like Patke...

Manny got caught up in his feelings.

At Least he'll be going out on his own Calling plays

JC

WTF is Rumph going to do in the recruiting department? Rumph - just don’t do what I do fellas, and we’ll be alright. I get he is a good dude, and a beloved cane, but we aren’t in a position to be doing favors to anyone. Fckjng bama hiring people in analyst position that would be upgrades as DC here, and we are hiring people who won’t fcking cut it at Utah state in any position.

Everyone keeps talking about Manny's defense has holes in it, I think if you look around college football every defense has holes in it.

We have National Champions and playoffs teams giving up over 600 yards and 40-50 points to teams, and these teams have "better coaches" and "better players" than Miami.

Everyone focused on defense, when this is an offensive game. On defense we need to keep recruiting, and on offense become elite.

Advertisement
Ight I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but uhhh T Rob DB coach ....DVD CB coach ..what’s the difference lol

Such a big overlap with what T-Rob's doing and having DVD come in. What is DVD's role going to be exactly since the former's going to be coaching all of the secondary.

The only way that this is successful and right now, this is a big "if". If DVD can establish his self as top notch recruiter. I'm hoping him and TRob can be like a lethal double team for all our secondary needs.

I know when DVD was in the recruiting department, his name came up a lot with recruits when they visited and he was all over the Twitter and Instagram game.

TRob big bro, DVD little bro?

Advertisement
My favorite CFB has become a place to bring all your friends and have the school pay them for inept results.

I'm so f'ing tired of this.

Advertisement
To me this reeks of money.

We took a giant financial hit with Covid and that wasn’t the money to fire a $500,000 coach and bring in another one at $1-1.5 million.

From day one I said the school has plenty of money to pay top coaches. But I think this season is the exception.

This is no excuse.

I know way too many people ready to put their foot down.

A one-year hit on a salary is acceptable when the results will be a better winning future for the program.

This is going to be Manny and Blake James last stand. BJ will not last through this either.

Anything like seven or eight wins, even nine, next year with some bad losses, and their employment will no longer be tolerated - I can almost guarantee it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back