Manny to Penn State?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordinarily I’d take this as an opportunity to translate it in a manner making fun of the 15-0 Boys but you’re right. With all that’s going on right now with Mario, recruiting, staffing… who cares about Manny getting another job???
Exactly. Wish the man the best and move on.

Advertisement
"The opportunity to lead Linebacker U is an honor and I will work every day to uphold that tradition," Diaz said in a statement. "Penn State's defense has been among the nation's best, both historically and under Coach Franklin. I will continue to pursue excellence with our defensive unit on a daily basis. I can't wait to get on the field with this talented group, to get to know them, and to ultimately develop them as football players, students and young men."
Him saying Linebacker U sure is ironic

Advertisement
He’s more likely to try to “steal” Flagg or Medlock.
Get Out No GIF

The only thing Penn State opponents have to do is to give Mack Brown a call. Nobody knows him better.
Also, name one HC who was fired by Miami for bad perfomance then had a meaningful career and a winning record as a HC somewhere else.

Advertisement
I find it funny and surprising that a big program would hire him to run their defense.

Good for him though. I don’t like Penn State, but I hope he redeems himself.
Over on reddit, and I'm sure part of the hire, they think he's a great recruiter and will help them in the SoFl market.

This is going to be delicious - one less school for us to worry about down here.

Advertisement
Manny is a loser and he will fit in well with pedo state. Too bad he can’t bring his daddy with him, guy probably has a thing or two in common with that school if you know what I mean. Anyways, good riddance lipsy!

Advertisement
Diaz speaking on leading the defense at Penn State.

"The opportunity to lead Linebacker U is an honor and I will work every day to uphold that tradition," Diaz said in a statement.

Did he take his UM cliff notes?

I guess Franklin never saw videos of Miami getting pound by Wisconsin but good for manny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back