Manny to Penn State?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The Biggest LOL of this year off szn is CIS talking themselves into first believing lane was the coach we needed now..while also Convincing themselves he was a actual candidate 😂😭

Ahhhhh, there it is. Only a matter of time
A0A982F0-CE89-48AD-9BF1-17FDA26EC59F.gif

Dude lives rent free in your head

Advertisement
**** probably field a pretty good defense year 1. But as soon as he starts to get his own players in and the other teams figure him out he’s gonna get crushed. Ryan day will eat his lunch every year.

I guess Franklin never saw videos of Miami getting pound by Wisconsin but good for manny
Franklin is desperate. He just signed an extension and saw the feedback from fans on it. Now he's lost his best assistant who's been with him for 10 years. He's never had to worry about the D, so he's hoping a guy who was a head coach can take that off his plate and keep things running.

Advertisement
Franklin is desperate. He just signed an extension and saw the feedback from fans on it. Now he's lost his best assistant who's been with him for 10 years. He's never had to worry about the D, so he's hoping a guy who was a failed head coach can take that off his plate and keep things running.
Fixed it for you.

Oh yes....thanks for reminding me...Glad to show you again that franklin is a **** corch... case closed.
I’m a believer in resumes..Nothing on Franklins resume says that...but ofc CIS knows more than him and majority of CFB as a whole. But whatever man who gives af lol..you wanna make a friendly wager on Penn states 2021 record vs Ole ****?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So im asking for a friend, will Manny bring the machine that looks like it has a bunch of ****** on it for them to run through or have they outlawed that at PSU? Again just asking for a friend. LOL

Wish him luck and hopefully he keeps learning so he can be successful if a future head coaching job opens up for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back