Manny to Penn State?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The opportunity to lead Linebacker U is an honor and I will work every day to uphold that tradition," Diaz said in a statement. "Penn State's defense has been among the nation's best, both historically and under Coach Franklin. I will continue to pursue excellence with our defensive unit on a daily basis. I can't wait to get on the field with this talented group, to get to know them, and to ultimately develop them as football players, students and young men."

Advertisement
"The opportunity to lead Linebacker U is an honor and I will work every day to uphold that tradition," Diaz said in a statement. "Penn State's defense has been among the nation's best, both historically and under Coach Franklin. I will continue to pursue excellence with our defensive unit on a daily basis. I can't wait to get on the field with this talented group, to get to know them, and to ultimately develop them as football players, students and young men."
Manny has to have something on Franklin hahaha osu will drop 90 on them

I’m telling u bro. It’s weird times around here..I wonder how these guys talk about their ex girlfriend’s..probably act like they were all Lorena bobbit

Manny is just another Ted Roof, Joe Moorhead, Sark and Kiffin. A failed HC who at some point ended up a coordinator.

No more no less.

All these prolonged hurt feelings or attempts to make it into something else makes me lol.

Advertisement
If you still have an ax to grind after everything shook out the way it did, you need to re-examine your life.
Ordinarily I’d take this as an opportunity to translate it in a manner making fun of the 15-0 Boys but you’re right. With all that’s going on right now with Mario, recruiting, staffing… who cares about Manny getting another job???

I hadn't heard about this possibility until i saw it here, but a few things after circling back:
- Some fans actually think this is a good thing because Manny will replace Seider in recruiting Florida, since his recruiting track record is so strong.
- With Pry leaving, they needed a LB coach and DC......and Manny fits the bill.

So yeah, these fans really have no idea who Manny is and what his strengths/weaknesses are.

Also, i can't escape the guy. I'm going to hear about him for years to come.
For being both a Penn State and Miami fan, your sentence is a lifetime of Corch Díaz defenses 😂🤣😂. Serves you right.

Caso Cerrado Polo GIF by Alguna pregunta més?

Advertisement
Ordinarily I’d take this as an opportunity to translate it in a manner making fun of the 15-0 Boys but you’re right. With all that’s going on right now with Mario, recruiting, staffing… who cares about Manny getting another job???
Exactly. Too much good going on for us right now to worry about that stuff. Best of luck to Manny so long as his interests dont conflict with ours in the future.

Hey where is that porster on here that was trying to tell me we should go after that sorry Corch Franklin?
That guy sucks and is overrated AF

Yeah.....take that L...

I'm not in the mood to search lol
I made the argument that Franklin was a better candidate than that dude at Ole ****..but i had other guys ahead of him. Including Mario among others

Advertisement
Man, I'm in the wrong business

It's great to have connections like his dad....... Happy for the guy, but he's NOT a good DC or LB'er coach at all, who never brought us a real LB'er.

How can you be horrible at your job, and it's obvious, but get hired to do the same dopey **** at another school for the same job and get paid bid ASSS bucks?!? I don't get it

Well, I'm glad it's PSU but would of been sweeter if it was the gaytors, LOL

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back