Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

Advertisement
Not only that, but choad let his kids troll UM all the time. quincy would post videos of him throwing our recruiting mail in the trash and pops didnt even care.

Advertisement
I mean it is what it is. Our then corches, Dno and Alf, thought Quincy was a Safety and were proven wrong in the sense that he succeeded at UiF as a CB.

So then Choad hates Miami forever - hates Rumph, Diaz and Richt Miami, hates Rumph, Baker and Diaz Miami, hates his own school today bc of Alf and Dno???

Choad must have ovaries becase thats a ***** move right there.
Im going to irrationally hate people and a university that weren't employed at the time my son was recruited because of the decisions off people the university fired and are no longer there.

Advertisement
Dont think they even wanted him at safety. They chose the Ryan Mayes kid who was a dr drop kid who transferred to mnw his sr year and offered him b4 Quincy who out played him at the same camp.

I hope he eventually realizes that the university fired the coaches that made that decision.

Seems irrational to still be holding that grudge against the program whem all the coaches that made that decision are gone.

Some ppl do, man....especially when it’s something you’re passionate about. I know parents that stopped donating to their alma mater b/c their kid was rejected academically (even though the jit didn’t qualify).

People live vicariously through their children all the time. TBH, I would probably be a bit salty if my Alma Mater passed on my kid, too, especially if he’s D1, P5 caliber. He’s yours, but you ignore him & me. On the other hand, I wouldn't take it to this point, especially when a new staff reached out to mend bridges. He’s a bit immature.

Some ppl do, man....especially when it’s something you’re passionate about. I know parents that stopped donating to their alma mater b/c their kid was rejected academically (even though the jit didn’t qualify).

People live vicariously through their children all the time. TBH, I would probably be a bit salty if my Alma Mater passed on my kid, too, especially if he’s D1, P5 caliber. He’s yours, but you ignore him & me. On the other hand, I wouldn't take it to this point, especially when a new staff reached out to mend bridges. He’s a bit immature.

Chad has graduated from UM since all that.

My opinion...he became a uF/SEC SEC DAD because both of his kids went that way. He's not stupid so he doesnt hold the university or mad at um..i think he caught up int he sec is best conference wave...his 2 kids played there and we have fans tht get at him and he trolls them. Or sends slick shots or post to draw attention (he has a website) He has trained kids that has signed with us.

Advertisement
Chad has graduated from UM since all that.

My opinion...he became a uF/SEC SEC DAD because both of his kids went that way. He's not stupid so he doesnt hold the university or mad at um..i think he caught up int he sec is best conference wave...his 2 kids played there and we have fans tht get at him and he trolls them. Or sends slick shots or post to draw attention (he has a website) He has trained kids that has signed with us.

Right. I've personally never had an issue with Chad since he's never done anything particularly wrong and always found it funny how our fans trash him. He'll do or say slick sh*t only because our fans provoke him.

That stupid a** staff is to blame, all Chad did was encourage his son to go to a school that was going to develop and play him at CB. Dont remember much about Marco's recruitment.

I understand.
The point I was making is that its not really his "Alma Mater" that passed...it was Golden and Dnofrio.

Advertisement
Right. I've personally never had an issue with Chad since he's never done anything particularly wrong and always found it funny how our fans trash him. He'll do or say slick sh*t only because our fans provoke him.

That stupid a** staff is to blame, all Chad did was encourage his son to go to a school that was going to develop and play him at CB. Dont remember much about Marco's recruitment.
I've met Choad in person. You are grossly underestimating the situation. He's a complete vindictive douche. He is obsessed with trashing Miami.

Dont think they even wanted him at safety. They chose the Ryan Mayes kid who was a dr drop kid who transferred to mnw his sr year and offered him b4 Quincy who out played him at the same camp.
Quincy's had a really rough go so far in the NFL. NFL is a cot**** brutal place for DBs.

Advertisement
Back