Manny says that Jarren "Safethrow" Williams is still the guy

It’s apparent the criteria changes depending on who rock with. So it doesn’t matter if the passes are completed as long as just throw the ball deep. Accuracy on the deep is irrelevant. Short 8 yard hitches and bubble screens are cool for one QB but the other becomes a game manager throwing the same passes? Less than. 200 yards passing is a great job passing and putting your team in position but 300 yards and 3 TDs isn’t?
Kosi had 400+ and 3 tds in 3 quarters last game. Virginia has a good defense.

Advertisement
Tell me one person who believes Jarren has the balls or ability to make that play that Kosi made at the end of the game for the TD. I just don't think Jarren makes that play.

I think Perry is better at playing scramble-ball. With an O line that breaks down on every other play, that means that roughly half of our offensive plays will be some form of scramble ball. That favor's Perry's skillset IMO.

I think Williams will gain some valuable insight watching Perry running this year's offense, but I think Williams is the guy long term (2020 & beyond).

Advertisement
That's one. What about the other 4 or 5? Second drive going deep to KJ?

You guys can invent whatever narrative you want, but Perry was not accurate downfield tonight. At all.
Now you are overexagerrating 4 or 5 Perry threw 3 deep balls all game, Harley literally slows down in the middle of his route for whatever reason, and The throw to Osborn was a complete miss

Jarren still lost against the Gators and crapped himself against VT. At least NKosi throws deep and runs when the pocket collapses. He is what we need this year. Jarren needs to stop playing scared.

At least Kosi throws deep? He didn't connect or really come close on any of his down field shots. I think there should be a higher barometer for downfield throws other than at least he throws them. Kosi played well enough, and I loved that he tucked it. But again, it's not like Kosi was lights out last night. Jarren was named the starter, and he has played well this season outside the first 5 minutes of the Va Tech game. He may "play it safe", but safe quick throws are what let us dominate the last 7 minutes of that game last night. Whenever Enos gets his head out of his **** and stops the slow developing plays, we have moved the ball on everyone.

Advertisement
Dawg we get it you don't like perry and love jarren. But lets not act like jarren is great at making reads. He missed a lot of reads too and it takes him too long to make decisions.

Jarren is a better pure passer but kosi is a better playmaker. We know kosi gone fúck up at times. We know he gone take some risky throws and miss some reads. But the dude has shown the ability to make plays when needed.
Nah. U dead wrong. I dont care who the qb is. I just want better play out of the position. I only said any of this cause all the clowns who kept saying why kosi NEEDS to be the qb all the reasons they said kosi didnt do none of that ****. In reality he did very lil in the game period. Whole point is we dont have to knock one qb just to boost up the other. I'm good with any of them including matocha just as long as they put us in a position to win. Fvck jarren,kosi,tate & matocha if they cant help us do that. No preference beyond that

I think Perry is better at playing scramble-ball. With an O line that breaks down on every other play, that means that roughly half of our offensive plays will be some form of scramble ball. That favor's Perry's skillset IMO.

I think Williams will gain some valuable insight watching Perry running this year's offense, but I think Williams is the guy long term (2020 & beyond).

Yep. Been saying this. Williams would be better with a game manager offense that has a great line, rbs, and defense. We need a playmaker to account for the inept playcalling and terrible offensive line.

Yep. Been saying this. Williams would be better with a game manager offense that has a great line, rbs, and defense. We need a playmaker to account for the inept playcalling and terrible offensive line.

Think of it like this. Williams could not have made the scramble ball plays that Perry made against UVA but Williams could have made the plays Perry didn't. The two missed deep throws and the fade to Osborn in the end zone. Those were Williams' plays. Those were plays with a good pocket that required an accurate throw.

Advertisement
Think of it like this. Williams could not have made the scramble ball plays that Perry made against UVA but Williams could have made the plays Perry didn't. The two missed deep throws and the fade to Osborn in the end zone. Those were Williams' plays. Those were plays with a good pocket that required an accurate throw.
Agreed 100%

Nah. U dead wrong. I dont care who the qb is. I just want better play out of the position. I only said any of this cause all the clowns who kept saying why kosi NEEDS to be the qb all the reasons they said kosi didnt do none of that ****. In reality he did very lil in the game period. Whole point is we dont have to knock one qb just to boost up the other. I'm good with any of them including matocha just as long as they put us in a position to win. Fvck jarren,kosi,tate & matocha if they cant help us do that. No preference beyond that
Claims he isn't biased but talked to jarrens family on the phone. ***** on kosi all the time.

Jarren can't throw the deep ball and is taking to long to make decisions. Jarren is a better qb all things equal, but with an offensive line line like ours, you put someone like kosi in so we aren't behind the sticks ever play.

Advertisement
Claims he isn't biased but talked to jarrens family on the phone. ***** on kosi all the time.

Jarren can't throw the deep ball and is taking to long to make decisions. Jarren is a better qb all things equal, but with an offensive line line like ours, you put someone like kosi in so we aren't behind the sticks ever play.
I agree on the negatives you've brought up about jarrens game. I talk to kosi folks all the time too. They just dont ***** and moan about everything like yall do too so I got no point in telling yall nothing. By the way I dont **** on kosi period or jarren. I state facts about what anyone who's playing is doing. If their not than unlike yall I dont ****** care. Yall need to get out your ****** feelings for all this dumb *** homeboy favorites ****. Whoever gives us the best chance to win with the situation we have is who should be playing. Let play on the field determine that rather than all the arm chair analysts. Thanks and have a great day. By the way neither of em can throw the deep ball for **** as the constant horrible overthrows or underthrown each of them lame duck out there on 90% of their attempts should point out. If that's your logic bench both of those garbage *** hits and play either tate or matocha.

P.s. are you aware what kosi completion percentage was yesterday period let alone when he pushed it down the field? Cant even script this **** out yall say. U from the south by any chance?

I agree on the negatives you've brought up about jarrens game. I talk to kosi folks all the time too. They just dont ***** and moan about everything like yall do too so I got no point in telling yall nothing. By the way I dont **** on kosi period or jarren. I state facts about what anyone who's playing is doing. If their not than unlike yall I dont ****** care. Yall need to get out your ****** feelings for all this dumb *** homeboy favorites ****. Whoever gives us the best chance to win with the situation we have is who should be playing. Let play on the field determine that rather than all the arm chair analysts. Thanks and have a great day. By the way neither of em can throw the deep ball for **** as the constant horrible overthrows or underthrown each of them lame duck out there on 90% of their attempts should point out. If that's your logic bench both of those garbage *** hits and play either tate or matocha.

Perry gives us the best chance to win, not even up for debate, Jarren is a decent backup, maybe one day he will be as good as Ryan Williams was

Advertisement
Back