Manny says that Jarren "Safethrow" Williams is still the guy

Advertisement
Kosi had 400+ and 3 tds in 3 quarters last game. Virginia has a good defense.
The only good team they played was ND and they gave up 35. ND is probably only a top twenty team in reality. He is a better QB now than he was last year though.

how many?
He won his 1st 2 starts after winning the fiu game in relief and then was benched in the 1st qtr by a senile coach, did he really get a fair chance?
ear
Career

YearSchoolConfClassPosGCmpAttPctYdsY/AAY/ATDIntRate
Passing
*2017Miami (FL)ACCFRQB
*2018Miami (FL)ACCFRQB119719150.810915.75.7136114.9
2019Miami (FL)ACCSOQB3518262.26838.39.261153.9
CareerMiami (FL)14827354.217746.56.7197126.6
Player News

I doubt it. Jarren usually scored on the first drive too. However I think his consistency scores before the last drive.
I'll say it all day, Nkosi would have beat VT but Jarren wins against UVA by another score.

Nah Miami would’ve lost bc Jarren would’ve been terrible in that game. He would’ve just came off a terrible game against Central Michigan, a terrible game against VaTech but u think he would’ve turned it around against a ranked UVa team getting pressure In the backfield all night and controlling t.o.p 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nah Miami would’ve lost bc Jarren would’ve been terrible in that game. He would’ve just came off a terrible game against Central Michigan, a terrible game game against VaTech game but u think he would’ve turned it around against a ranked UVa team getting pressure In the backfield all night and controlling t.o.p 😂😂😂

Obviously I’m talking about a healthy Jarren who was playing good before being slammed on his shoulder against CMU

how many?
He won his 1st 2 starts after winning the fiu game in relief and then was benched in the 1st qtr by a senile coach, did he really get a fair chance?
You literally cant even script this **** out yall keep saying. I'm hoping yall related at this point otherwise its embarrassing. Figured maybe you need a lil reminder too the irony of what you're saying. To spell it out if this wasnt a fair chance for nkosi last year than how is this a fair chance for jarren this year. Atleast kosi was healthy assuming that matters to yall.

While there have been some bright moments for each and some negatives not their fault, neither has been particularly that impressive overall. If Tate gets a real chance somehow to show what he can do, wouldn't surprise me to see him outdo either.

Claims he isn't biased but talked to jarrens family on the phone. ***** on kosi all the time.

Jarren can't throw the deep ball and is taking to long to make decisions. Jarren is a better qb all things equal, but with an offensive line line like ours, you put someone like kosi in so we aren't behind the sticks ever play.

you cite JW’s lack of a deep ball - based on Friday night, you really think Perry is that much better? He missed on a bunch. To me, they’re both about the same with regard to deep balls. to me, seems like Perry’s eyes are more downfield than Jarren (Williams is more of a short/intermediate guy) and does a nice job of buying more time with his legs. I think JWill is better at going through his reads. Perry is not a very good qb - still think JW is our guy long term but unless Perry has a huge progression in on field maturity, he will struggle.

fwiw, I think JW has a plenty good enough arm to run this offense. It was only a few games ago that Roman and others on this site were ogling over JW’s bullet seam throws.

Advertisement
you cite JW’s lack of a deep ball - based on Friday night, you really think Perry is that much better? He missed on a bunch. To me, they’re both about the same with regard to deep balls. to me, seems like Perry’s eyes are more downfield than Jarren (Williams is more of a short/intermediate guy) and does a nice job of buying more time with his legs. I think JWill is better at going through his reads. Perry is not a very good qb - still think JW is our guy long term but unless Perry has a huge progression in on field maturity, he will struggle.

fwiw, I think JW has a plenty good enough arm to run this offense. It was only a few games ago that Roman and others on this site were ogling over JW’s bullet seam throws.

I didn't say anything about kosi being better at anything. All I said was that with an offensive line like ours, put someone like Nkosi in.

I agree on the negatives you've brought up about jarrens game. I talk to kosi folks all the time too. They just dont ***** and moan about everything like yall do too so I got no point in telling yall nothing. By the way I dont **** on kosi period or jarren. I state facts about what anyone who's playing is doing. If their not than unlike yall I dont ****** care. Yall need to get out your ****** feelings for all this dumb *** homeboy favorites ****. Whoever gives us the best chance to win with the situation we have is who should be playing. Let play on the field determine that rather than all the arm chair analysts. Thanks and have a great day. By the way neither of em can throw the deep ball for **** as the constant horrible overthrows or underthrown each of them lame duck out there on 90% of their attempts should point out. If that's your logic bench both of those garbage *** hits and play either tate or matocha.

P.s. are you aware what kosi completion percentage was yesterday period let alone when he pushed it down the field? Cant even script this **** out yall say. U from the south by any chance?

No where did I say Nkosi was more accurate or threw a better deep ball. Reading comprehension is lacking on your part.

Enos' personnel tendencies have shifted with Perry in the game. I think it's helped. I wish he would do the same with Jarren in.

Tate isnt going to be more accurate than either of them but I'd put him in for a lot of the same reasons I'd put in kosi.

The jarren situation reminds me a lot of Kayaa's.

What does me being from the south have to do with anything as I type on this **** board from my cell phone?

Who cares? Neither are great, both are solid. Perry is clutch. Jarren is accurate.
If you had to sum them up in 20 words or less, this does it. Perry keeps plays alive but missed so many open easy throws. JW is a sitting duck, as a result, winds up facing 3rd very long all too often.

Advertisement
If Manny puts Williams back in he needs to be fired on the spot.Anyone can see the offense just looks different with Perry in there and I’m saying this as one of the guys that thought he had no business starting.

He makes much faster decisions and with our sieve of an Oline you have too whereas JW doesn’t seem to process things as fast.

If we had even a decent Oline I’d say ok put Williams back in and let him learn but we don’t and the only thing that’s gonna happen Is he’s going to become gun shy getting hit so much cause he’s holding the ball too long..imho

N'kosi didn't play well enough tonight to have job insurance. Make him earn it after the win

stop
I doubt it. Jarren usually scored on the first drive too. However I think his consistency scores before the last drive.
I'll say it all day, Nkosi would have beat VT but Jarren wins against UVA by another score.

You smoke rocks

Advertisement
4 penalties 24 yards
No missed fg’s or xp’s
Nine points allowed

Yep, no way Jarren overcomes that’s or throws for a massive 182 yards.

Jarren would not have made that throw to kj Osborn on the first offensive series. Jarren would not have picked up that 4th and 7, jarren would not have avoided those huge sacks and made positive yards. Jarren would never have carried out that screen pass that deejay scored on. Jarren would have screwed us field position wise and changed the entire dynamic of the game. Jarren also, does not run that TD in to seal the game.
Nothing on film shows us Jarren could do better than what Perry did. Nothing. In the same circumstances jarren takes sacks.

not sure why you're discounting Nkosi play based upon stats that don't tell the entire story.

Nice try tho

wasn’t Kosi 4-1 in the games he started last year? Looked good last week..got revenge on the team in his the one start he lost last year in UVA.
Folks still trying not to give him credit? Talking about he had nothing to do with winning the game? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 man please stfu

All day long bro. You would think he doesn't wear orange and green the way they despise and cringe at giving him credit.

We both know they hate his blackness. Too much gold teeth, ****** hoe's, and flashin money. Yet they don't say **** bout class skipping, big blunt Jarren because he LOOKS like a good little boy.

Those Lilmistakes do not define Perry as a man or player. By all accounts he's changed his entire life around. **** shows in his mechanics and demeanor.
Still no credit from fans.

If he not starting for rest of season he should leave.

Advertisement
Back