Manny says that Jarren "Safethrow" Williams is still the guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
One guy under throws his deep passes.
One guy over throws his deep passes.
Play calling is still trash, very obvious Enos never called a game before.
Oh well, at least we won and we should beat GT next week.

Plays are open. QBs don't make throws. Play caller sucks???

The TEAM responds better to Kosi, so it's a no brainer...Manny, however, may need to be persuaded:

Gfx6Qa.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sickening, but very typical, how all of you have turned on jaron so freaking quickly. He had a rough outing last week, there's No doubting that, but his counterpart didn't exactly set the world on fire tonight and missed pretty much every deep throw you guys have been annihilating Williams for missing too.
William's doesnt miss those deep throws, he never attempts them. That's the problem. With Nkosi at least there is the threat that he might complete a deep pass.

William's doesnt miss those deep throws, he never attempts them. That's the problem. With Nkosi at least there is the threat that he might complete a deep pass.

That's incorrect, go back as far as NC, he hit one to KJ, missed Harley and Hightower, all downfield.

this board is ridiculous. there is no circumstance in which manny (or really any head coach) opens the door for a QB controversy to the media in the press conference immediately after a win like this. maybe they stick with jarren or maybe they don't, but this means nothing.
Thought manny wasn’t about the bs?

Advertisement
That's one. What about the other 4 or 5? Second drive going deep to KJ?

You guys can invent whatever narrative you want, but Perry was not accurate downfield tonight. At all.
He wasnt, but the attempt is important because it forces the defense to respect it. Bud Foster said himself that their plan was to basically sit on our routes and jump William's passes. Its on film, clear as day, that he wont throw deep.

Three.... In four games.... And you're saying only one was completed. You're proving my point for me. Perry has had more downfield shots, and more downfield completions in one game.

No I'm just referencing one game. UNC. That's it. You can invent, or imagine any narrative you want, but there is absolutely no basis for Perry being more accurate downfield at this point. He missed several downfield throws last night as well.

In fact, his best attribute last night was he was conservative and protected the football which is exactly what you guys are pummeling Williams for.

Advertisement
He wasnt, but the attempt is important because it forces the defense to respect it. Bud Foster said himself that their plan was to basically sit on our routes and jump William's passes. Its on film, clear as day, that he wont throw deep.

What he said specifically was that he felt he could break on his balls. Which by the way, they did plenty of on Perry, too, but he got lucky. Make no mistake Virginia Tech drop two or three interceptions off of Perry as well.

No I'm just referencing one game. UNC. That's it. You can invent, or imagine any narrative you want, but there is absolutely no basis for Perry being more accurate downfield at this point. He missed several downfield throws last night as well.

In fact, his best attribute last night was he was conservative and protected the football which is exactly what you guys are pummeling Williams for.
Deep passes against UNC? Now who's imagining things, lol

Deep passes against UNC? Now who's imagining things, lol

I'm not, but your brain will not allow you to process that I am giving you actual data. Do you really want me to go on YouTube and pull the clips? On the last drive he missed Hightower deep for go-ahead touchdown on a 30 + yard pass. Just before half-time he hid KJ in stride for 30 plus yard pass but he fell down.

I'm not, but your brain will not allow you to process that I am giving you actual data. Do you really want me to go on YouTube and pull the clips? On the last drive he missed Hightower deep for go-ahead touchdown on a 30 + yard pass. Just before half-time he hid KJ in stride for 30 plus yard pass but he fell down.
Yes please do

Advertisement
Back